Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

in reply to Angloma

Did you ever use player controlled killstreaks in MW2 and MW3?

Level 31

in reply to Angloma

I wont pretend like it doesn't get to me sometimes, but the only reason it does is because I have to do things I normally may not, like being more corner conscience or picky with my routes until I convince them what they are doing isn't working.  When you come across those who sit at a head glitch, or make their own with a riot sheild (haha), I like to have fun with it now.  I usually will get creative with a cooked grenade ( throw it over houses, bounce it off walls, other fun stuff etc.  I personally don't think they should have put them in the game, but THEY DID, so you have to deal with it , and like a few other things, you must adapt.  If you don't change as some other things do, you may cease to be a thing.  Summed up in more reasonable terms:  you have to deal with it.  Learn how to play through it, and if you cant, or break things in trying, then play around it.

Level 7

in reply to SrgntMerkWorthy

Or, even better, play League Play as it is banned there.  I mean if players hated on it that much then that is an alternative.  I like how much people complain about the TF and not the MMS, which is a wall-hack.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Lol the MMS is nowhere near as effective as it sounds, its range is so low that usually youll hear them before it picks them up.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

I dunno.  I don't bother trying to listen for footsteps in this game and I had a few good games with the MMS last I played.  If there is a map with small dark rooms, like in Yemen, then it appears to be pretty useful.  May be I had good games with it but the principle of being a wall-hack is still there.  I'd rather have entrance to buildings and rooms that were brighter and larger so it makes the MMS redundant.  I imagine rush planters in S&D will use Scavenger ahead of Cold Blooded and I've seen footage of the MMS picking up non-CB users from a fair distance.

Level 31

in reply to Megadog14

I just finished off my Bloodthirsty MSMC challenge with major help from the MMS around smokey B flags- very effective and not nearly as poor with accuracy as you expect it to me.  Its great help with smoke and players trying to use cover (at short range primarily).  Definitely better than I thought it would be.

Level 6

in reply to NorcalBob

I haven't really tried it with smoke, but most of the time when I try to use it to look through walls/objects its range is too short to allow me to see anything.

Level 35

in reply to SitRepPro

It kind of is, I never really see many people using them.  Probably because they don't hold a big benefit.  I don't often watch kill cams, so I could just be oblivious but I rarely ever pick one up either.  Certainly not as used as the target finder.  But either way, both are not invincible, or even that strong in my opinion.  In the right hands, right place, right game, etc etc, TF can be devastating BUT the general trend I have seen is the people who are skilled enough to put a major hurting down dont run it ( rarely if at all ).  The thing with the MMS is with a good player who may be hard to kill ( with or without it) is going to mostly know where the people are going to be within the range of MMS, so though it may help in rare circumstances, I generally dont need it to know someone is around a corner.  Most of the time.

Level 7

in reply to SitRepPro

Actually Target Finder isn't restricted on League Play at all.....

Level 3

in reply to RevelationRmx

It's not?  I'm thinking of the Champions playlist on it that copy the rules of MLG and all that stuff because I'm sure it's banned by the competitive scene.  Either way, if people hate it that much they could just not play I guess.

Level 31

Studios