Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

in reply to Angloma

takes some problem solving.  Pick your routes carefully, get behind if possible, and use your dumb teamates to your advantage.  Some times mindless rushing in the open players can be better than a VSAT.  No matter what Im playing I always have a class with an M8 as my primary, and MSMC as my secondary.  Perfect for that scenario.  Get some emp's flying, and some well placed cooked grenades, or C4 if your really a cool guy, and after a few frustrating deaths, the problem has a solution.  Not to mention the frequency that you find yourself against a team of six LMG's with target finders is low.  Have six of them actually puts them at a huge disadvantage as far as speed, CQC, and over all versatility.   

Level 7

in reply to SrgntMerkWorthy

lol he has EMP grenades in his classes.  You can look up his stuff since he made his username the same as his Gamertag.

Level 31

in reply to Angloma

first off trying using coldblooded or emps and also not running like a headless chicken straight at them is also a good idea

i think the problem is that you got destroyed and lost the game as for them camping its a objective game what do you want them to do run around like idiots while you kill them

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

I never run like a headless chicken )  , but it doesn't mather how I play , if my team is weak , they can get vsat's or anything else and **** me up

Level 3

in reply to Angloma

I love the target finder and will miss it in Ghost. To the OP why wouldn't I use it as its the best site for the bigger maps and my eyes actually aren't the best.

Level 6

in reply to Angloma

i have discovered the only way to kill a TF using player!!!!.... BULLETS

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

*coughgrenadescough*

Level 35

in reply to Angloma

yes I made a target finder class but I only use it when I  have to prove other target finders they sock , believe me , it's not a pleasure for me to play with that , and I'm good at it too.

Level 3

in reply to Angloma

They are not going to remove TF nor remove it from the LMG just because you cant deal with it.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I can deal with it , but it's OP

Level 3

Studios