Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

in reply to RevelationRmx

MW3 kinda started the expansion of several perks with Proficiencies.  Focus and Range in MW3 are basically Toughness and Long Barrel in BO2.  A lot of the perks are stripped down so I kinda like it.  There were perks in MW3 where I didn't want all of the benefit of, like Marksman Pro was useless for anyone other than snipers.  Do you need to hold breath when using an AR?  Nope.  Ghosts will probably boil down to: Off The Grid, Wire Tap, Ping and Takedown.

Level 31

in reply to Angloma

I don't know why the OP thinks the TF is a good attachment on LMGs. Primary Gunfighter is FAR more powerful than any sight attachment you can put on an LMG. If you do have to go with a sight attachment on an LMG, the Dual Band is infinitely better than the TF. I might run an RDS on an LMG from time to time trying to get some head shots, but the TF on an LMG is a wasted attachment.

If your opponents are using TF on an LMG? You should be glad they are.

Primary Gunfighter + Grip + FMJ + Ext Mags + Scavenger???  =  human sentry gun.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

You do know grip only reduced recoil on LMGs by 2% don't you?  Extended magazines can be fun on an LMG and I used them for a laugh on belt fed LMGs but I wouldn't suggest anyone to use it.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

better than 0%. Nonetheless, thank you for pointing out my mistake.

Foregrip is the attachment I should have said. I have no attachments on my LSAT right now because I'm doing the no-attachment challenge.

Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

I think anyone not using Adjustable Stock is nuts because you move as fast as the Juggernaut in MW3 when strafing, which is like 1 mph.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Yes, if you're running & gunning with LMGs. When I use an LMG, I may end up doing a little RnG, but that's not my focus. For me, LMGs are about holding down a route or area. You can definitely use them to RnG, but I do better with them when I use them for a special purpose.

Level 62

in reply to Angloma

TF killed the skill required for long shots.

only thing missing is an arrow that says "shoot here"

Level 4

in reply to Dush_Bag

Right. The Target Finder gives you immeasurably more ability to be on target than, say, red dot sights, ACOGs, Holographic Sights, laser sights, etc. What about the Dual Band vs the TF?

Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

IMO...they are both lame

but the thing with dual band is there is still a chance u might not correctly identify the target at long range. for example if only a small portion of the player is visible...(something like a foot)...as opposed to a target finder which will put a red square around that too...

Level 4

in reply to nuttin2say

Another thing i dont agree is it wont help u be on target...as the attachement says. It allows u to locate the target (hence the name target finder). Im sure u agree that locating the target earlier will help u put more bullets into a target...which will help u win that particular gunfight (if u call shooting some one from an obscure corner of the map lying down and waiting a gunfight)

Level 4

Studios