Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

in reply to Dush_Bag

An optic helping a player locate an enemy?  They all do that.

Level 31

in reply to Dush_Bag

LOL..the tf does not make it easier. You still have to actually aim at them and be precise. It is no more easier than the dual band or the multimillimeter scanner. And there is a very easy counter for it called cold blooded. Just some people refuse to change their loadout because they feel they should not have to.

Level 70

in reply to Angloma

make target finder only long ranged , and lets say , 0-30 metres not visible

Level 3

in reply to Angloma

How abt they do the same thing they did with MMS ? only show people that arnt moving...or better yet assign a delay when the target is on the move...!

Level 4

in reply to Dush_Bag

I'd like a counter to people using Quickdraw.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

The stagger perk. you look at a player using QD and they suddenly slow down how fast they can aim no effect on people not using QD.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Well I'm wondering how many people will then question why something needs a counter when it happens on their choice of attachment.  The problem with counters for attachments is that they kinda gimp them so people don't use them.  For BO2 at least, Dual Band adds recoil, gives you tunnel vision and you lose your HUD.  The maps are mostly small so I don't see an issue with Dual Band if there weren't any counters.  Very rarely do I see an enemy I wouldn't have done without it.  I may spot them quicker but then it is only available for weapons that ADS the slowest, LMGs and sniper rifles (excluding the Crossbow).  So I could just use an AR and spot someone later but ADS quicker because of Quickdraw and kill them sooner that way.  They could add the ability to switch off thermal and other optics may be if people are using a counter too much.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I'm pretty sure that some of the new hybrid scopes will allow you to do just that and in doing so I'd imagine that Thermal scopes may become more prevalent in Ghosts than they have been in the past.  I don't consider that a good or bad thing but I expect that it will happen.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Good call.

I suspect the same thing as well.

Personally I don't think it's a bad thing. It might just be mental memory, but for me in Black Ops 2, there has been far greater variety of weapons used & attachments used than in any previous Call of Duty game and that is a good thing; you don't want to see the same things over and over again, and if the thermal scope becomes a viable option then I'm OK with it.

Again though - it all depends on the maps. The reason why the thermal got very little love in BO2, apart from the tunnel vision, is as was already perfectly stated; the maps were just too small and too fast paced for it to be at all effective.

Level 18

in reply to phxs72

Im glad Infinity ward went back to the original all white thermal scope and not this shit treyarch had..... MW2 thermal sight was fun especially on Wasteland, then in MW3 they gave it more detail instead of just a glowing white finish to it.......

In my opinion Target Finder is the most used sight on Black ops 2.......... I run into a lot of clans using Target Finder more then anything.....

I know a lot of people hated MW2,however, at least on their they kept it simple when it came to perks and attachments except for OMA+DC+Tubes,commando,and painkillers.......

Best perk of all time Ninja Pro!!!!!!!

Level 3

Studios