Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

I tried to play some BO2 today, jumped on some lobbyes , but all players using LMG +target finder? whats up guys ? you need glasses ? treyarch needs to do something about this problem , they are just camping in corners using that freaking target finder, is this the COD you want to play ? target finders are for noobs people ... I thought you guys are PRO !

AND TREYARCH DO SOMETHING ABOUT TARGET FINDER and LMG 's

Level 3
84 REPLIES

Re: Target finder problem. Whe dont need !

in reply to Angloma

Use Coldblooded.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

worthless , used coldblooded

Level 3

in reply to Angloma

Then whose the noob again?  If you used the one perk that completely disables the TFs effect and you found it worthless then the real problem is that you got owned.  The attachment had nothing to do with it.  So let me ask your question again.  Is this the CoD that you want to play?  One where people move around the map with no idea whatsoever how to aim, shoot, and stay alive?  The short and truthful answer is yes.  They make for easy kills.  So next time you are online, do yourself a favor.  Pick up an LMG, put a TF on it and even put Hardwired on so that they can't disable your TF with an EMP.  Then go sit in a corner and see if you can figure out how others manage to move around the map and still kill you with your "unfair" setup.  Then maybe you'll learn what you did wrong.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

na. I got 1.38 K/D ratio , Prestige 10 , I think I know how to aim . Tried to play some demolition , and the enemy team had Target finder on LMG s , how can you beat that ? 6 lmg's , camping on corners , vs 6 people with random guns, I wanna see you beat that , they should make Target finder like MMS , short ranged or something , it's a big problem , you guys cant see without target finders ? need glasses?

Level 3

in reply to Angloma

Angloma wrote:

na. I got 1.38 K/D ratio , Prestige 10 , I think I know how to aim . Tried to play some demolition , and the enemy team had Target finder on LMG s , how can you beat that ? 6 lmg's , camping on corners , vs 6 people with random guns, I wanna see you beat that , they should make Target finder like MMS , short ranged or something , it's a big problem , you guys cant see without target finders ? need glasses?

Show us the footage then.  All optics help you identify targets by definition.

Level 31

in reply to Angloma

Not only have I beat it.  I often make at least one of them cry.  Particularly if you are playing Demo, you have to know that it's spawn trap city.  If you aren't good at breaking spawn traps then you are going to suffer no matter what gun/attachment combo is being used.  The mere fact that they were sitting in corners makes them very predictable and easy targets for someone that understands the maps approach angles.  While your kd is good your lack of adaptability makes you and easy target.  What these guys did was show you the flaws in your gameplay.  It's nothing to feel bad about but it is something to learn from.  Each style of play has it's strengths and weaknesses.  The reason that 6 LMGs with TFs on Demo doesn't concern me is I know exactly were the flaws are in their setup and how to exploit them for using it.  You need to explore other playstyles in order to not only improve upon your own preferred style of playing but also to intimately understand the other strategies that will be used against you.  Do that and you're kd will likely go down in the short term but in the long term it will bounce back and you'll come to appreciate what I already know.  One trick ponies aren't difficult at all to beat.

Level 69

in reply to Angloma

You do understand that if you use cold blooded you basically are turning their target finder into a holographic site right? So do you have a problem with people using the holographic site as well?

I have a class setup that I like to use against TF people. Cold Blooded, Scavenger, and smoke grenades. They can't do anything if you run that class setup.

Spawn, Throw smoke to block the long sight lines, then flank them. Easy Peasy.

Level 6

in reply to Megadog14

Cold Blooded is almost usless against them since the optic is so clear unlike the dual band thermal.

Level 1

in reply to JurassicShark09

Cold blooded is not useless against them. It is not meant to make you disappear from the sight itself. Just for the triangle not to show up. Which it does, meaning they have to locate you themselves and shoot. In fact it is the opposite with the dual band for the darker players are easy to see in well lit area's not harder. Cold blooded was never meant to make you invisible to the sights, just take away their default effect.

Level 70

Studios