The Xbox 360 has a huge modded controller/Cheating issue

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

The Xbox 360 has a huge modded controller/Cheating issue

Alright so I have been stuck playing Black Ops 2 for the 360 over the last couple weeks because I sold my PS3 because I have Pre Ordered the PS4 & I have been playing this game on the Playstation since the day it was released & after playing it for the PS3 all this time & enjoying the game for the most part until I started playing it for the Xbox. It is insane how many people have there K/D ratio hovering around the 2.75 mark & in some cases I have even seen it up over 3.21. I would say that in almost every game I have played in there are atleast 2-3 people in each lobby with a K/D that is just insane. I was wondering if anyone else here that may play the game for both systems have noticed the same thing? & why does it seem like nothing is ever done about it? I am not saying that there aren't cheaters on the playstation because there certainly is but why does it seem so much worse on the 360? Lets not kid ourselves anyone who says that there aren't modded controllers or ways to cheat you need to wake up. Anyways I have just been pretty frustrated having to play the game like this so I just thought I would rant a little here to see what other people think.

Level 1
23 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: The Xbox 360 has a huge modded controller/Cheating issue

in reply to RkoViper81

So your proof that they use modded controllers is that they have high KDs?

Level 35

in reply to RkoViper81

I think you're not accustomed to Xbox Live. High KDRs are fairly common on XBL.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

ya because xbox is known for cheaters and modded systems..do u remember when cod waw was around and ppl were flying on multiplayer online?? well its still the same but jus diff..i seen ppl in kill cams not DIE litterally...its hardcor td and thy r running around red thru the whole game and came out w i think 67:1 im not sure exact but it was modded..it never used to b thuis bad if so i wudnt of been able to get diamonds for my class...

Level 1

in reply to maryjayne420

maryjayne420 wrote:

ya because xbox is known for cheaters and modded systems..do u remember when cod waw was around and ppl were flying on multiplayer online?? well its still the same but jus diff..i seen ppl in kill cams not DIE litterally...its hardcor td and thy r running around red thru the whole game and came out w i think 67:1 im not sure exact but it was modded..it never used to b thuis bad if so i wudnt of been able to get diamonds for my class...

kill cams are inaccurate. so basically your reasoning for them cheating is that they did better then you... typical.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

alright the diffference between me an the other players, is that i know im a normal player. Wich is why i didnt win a whoppin 69k only 5k duh...now i know there r ppl who r legit but wn u c some1 have a perme radar map, he never reloads, amo doesnt decrease,and scorstreaks dont work. U can watch it urself on youtube (cod bo2 god mode hacker exoposed) its these ppl i dislike not the ppl who been playin since cod classic geez...

Level 1

in reply to maryjayne420

Everyone hacks something in there life it just a thing that we are going to have to live with the rest of our lives and if you don't like it why are you still playing it and I know that there are some people out there that have K/Ds that are higher than 3.0 but it called all they do is most likely play SND or they fresh started so they can get a better K/D I have a friend that restarted cuz his KD was at .43 and he got it up to 4.6 in one day after doing the reset. just because your not good with the game don't go dissing on other systems cuz your bad at it

Level 1

in reply to RkoViper81

All modded controller people are cheating, but all cheaters dont use modded controllers. They shouldnt get mixed up.

Just because players have a 2.0 KD ratio or above also does not mean they are cheating or using modded controllers. Going outright and just claiming they are cheating will not get players banned from the game.

The reason nothing is being done about it is because you spend too much time assuming they are cheating or using modded controllers. They DO ban players that cheat and use modded controllers, just they dont ban players you assume are cheating.

People like you that assume they are cheating ruin it for the legit players on Xbox Live.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Xbox live is full of whiners, PC used to be the best when online gaming got started. It was you and them. No tears no excuses.

Use whatever controller you wanted, no one cared. People liked a challenge and to have fun. They would type GG. Now everyone's the COD MLG hero that couldn't lose unless your cheating.

Level 9

in reply to RkoViper81

seems like more people on x box are try hards. whats ur kdr? cuz i rarely see 2+ kdr cuz mines only 1.06 i can play ps3 cod and demolish about everyone yet if i play x box ill get a decent opponet now and then and ya ya ik with barely a 1 kdr cant really be cocky but i have my good and bad games and some games it just seems like its target practice XD nice to play some try hards and have them give me hell

Level 6

Studios