The Xbox 360 has a huge modded controller/Cheating issue

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Xbox 360 has a huge modded controller/Cheating issue

in reply to RkoViper81

This guy loves to dislike this game.

Level 23

in reply to RkoViper81

I may be wrong here, but I feel like the more serious gamer's tend to flock to XBox.  Not to say there isn't serious or good ones on PS3, but I feel like not only do more people play on Xbox so in turn the number of good players will be more, but also people who have been into it for a while, or are a little more competitive seem to prefer xbox over PS3.

Level 7

in reply to SrgntMerkWorthy

I don't know about more serious gamers I think has a lot to do with it seems to not have as many issues when playing the Multiplayer. Wow I didn't expect to have this topic go this long lol, sorry if offended anyone that wasn't my intention here I know not all good players cheat but think back to MW2 that game got so bad that it was pretty much unplayable it ruined it for everyone I was saying that it is possible that's all. I may not be as good as some of you who play but I am also not the worst player either my K/D ratio is 1.43.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to RkoViper81
Those who you witness, or suspect, of violating the Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy in-game are to be reported in-game. This is the official and most direct course of action that you can take regarding this issue.

Please search before you post.

This discussion is quickly devolving and will be locked as per the Black Ops 2 Community Etiquette & Guidelines. I removed several posts as well.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Studios