The real reason to why quickscopers are annoying.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

The real reason to why quickscopers are annoying.

This thread will explain a very valid point and has nothing to do with quickscoping whatsoever, I could not care less about how annoying or OP it can be because that is NOT the problem. Allow me to elaborate, it is a very large percentage of the people who are "quickscopers" or "trickshotters" who irritate me and the the very large call of duty community in a unique way which is their attitude.

Hold on to those thoughts before you say any CoD player can be abusive or a troll or just irritating I will say you are right they can be, the point is that over 50% of these quickscopers are so obsessed with sniping that they will call you all the names under the sun just because you used for example a type 25. Don't get me started on the worst offenders oh wait I already have here we go, trickshotters you know those people who spin around who will scream at you if you dare shoot them and it is not just the children who can be annoying I have met many adults who set a horrible example by shouting and and constant abuse if you do not snipe.

My question is who on earth do these quickscoper/trickshotters think they are? Some sort of Nazi-party which must exterminate the disgust of people who do not snipe I mean come on! This post is no disrespect to people who snipe there are many good players and respectful players out there but this part of the call of duty community (quickscoper/trickshotters) are setting a bad example to all gamers I do not care if you have a rocket launcher which shoots nukes on call of duty (ok that was slightly exaggerated) I just want ONE game where a sniper has not threatened me or apparently "did my mother" is that too much too ask?  

Activision Ambassador
41 REPLIES

Re: The real reason to why quickscopers are annoying.

in reply to DaleksGamertag

Use the Mute button. It's there for a reason.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I knew that be the first comment a very obvious reply, yes I could do that and I do, but this thread was to show the reason to why they are annoying not how to combat them

Activision Ambassador

DalekonDrugs wrote:

I knew that be the first comment a very obvious reply, yes I could do that and I do, but this thread was to show the reason to why they are annoying not how to combat them

But this is a public forum open for discussion, posting your "reason" mandates a response, he offered a solution to detain it.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

The thing with trash talkers is they try to get inside your mind. Trash talking is a psychological weapon. A mad player is a gamer who isn't performing at his best. They obviously succeeded in their mission to annoy you. Let them be. Mute them and never ever let them get in your head.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I used to accept messages from everyone, until I came across some douche in MW3.  Never had any problems in BO1.

Level 31
Highlighted

I mute them all the time, I need to rephrase my post I was just pointing out that QS'ers are pretty much at the deep end of the trash talk community.

Activision Ambassador

i quickscope to but, i don't care if i get shot down. i just like to play the game you know. And when i am died i try it again.

And i never shout at anyone only if someone say: pre aiming. i mean did you ever hear in the news a soldier qs someone?

that's the point i like to wait and give back up to my teammate's, but i like to qs also.

Level 1

Quickscopers are annoying to me because they get put on my team, and then it's only me and maybe 1 other person who have to try and carry them. If you want to quickscope, either run with a team, or go to FFA.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Noob_Lyncher wrote:

Quickscopers are annoying to me because they get put on my team, and then it's only me and maybe 1 other person who have to try and carry them. If you want to quickscope, either run with a team, or go to FFA.

I assume im going to have to carry everyone on my team. QS are not the only players who end up having to be carried.

Level 45

Studios