The real reason to why quickscopers are annoying.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The real reason to why quickscopers are annoying.

in reply to Killbook

Killbook wrote:

I'm not annoyed by the fact that their QS'ing, I'm annoyed by the fact their ONLY QS'ing. Isn't there more to sniping than QS'ing? Snipers that are in wars, are defending, are hit-man, and etc. They all stay in the shadows, ADS, and shoot but today in this game, whenever someone snipes like that, the QS'ers and others rage at them saying "LEARN TO QS'ING NOOBTUBER".

thats part of the communities problem in my opinion. Everyone is so fixed on how snipers are used in real life. The thing is, CoD is supposed to be about the best of the best. The most epic Hollywood action hero of all time. Your not playing a regular soldier your playing super rambo. You are playing as that one guy in a million who can QS constantly. In real life our soldiers dont run around tossing C4 at the enemy, they dont dolphin dive, they dont charge strait at the enemy solo and then drop shot them.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Yes, I agree but you have to know that there is not going to be many people who are in favor of all sides. I'm that part of the community who thinks you can play like real life or QS but I just hate it when I get shit because I'm playing like I'm in real life.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to Killbook

Killbook wrote:

I'm not annoyed by the fact that their QS'ing, I'm annoyed by the fact their ONLY QS'ing.

This annoys me, for a different reason.

A lot of times when somebody is using a sniper, they only QS with it, even if the enemy is far away. Theyd rather miss a bunch of shots and then die than stay scoped in for even a second. Ive seen several rounds of SnD lost because of this.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

ever go pistol only? knife only? c4 only?

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Ive done the first 2, but I don't see how that's related to anything I just said?

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

my point was that its the same thing. Its someone wanting to challenge themselves more. Its no dif then challenging yourself to go knife only or C4 only. Yea your probably going to die more, but thats part of the challenge

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Ah, I see now. However, the difference is that I know my capabilities, for example I wouldn't try to get a long range kill with the pistol- rather, id move closer. But these guys don't even bother with that, they just stand and shoot at a distance at which they are unable to kill anyone at.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

its still no different. What if your goal wasnt to simply kill them with a pistol? what if your goal was to attempt to do it at range adding another layer of difficulty?

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

its still no different. What if your goal wasnt to simply kill them with a pistol? what if your goal was to attempt to do it at range adding another layer of difficulty?

Well that's just stupid lol.

Level 35

in reply to DaleksGamertag

There is no logical argument made in this thread.

The biggest problem with QSing is the amount of useless threads that are made on the subject.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios