The real reason to why quickscopers are annoying.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The real reason to why quickscopers are annoying.

in reply to deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

Noob_Lyncher wrote:

Quickscopers are annoying to me because they get put on my team, and then it's only me and maybe 1 other person who have to try and carry them. If you want to quickscope, either run with a team, or go to FFA.

I assume im going to have to carry everyone on my team. QS are not the only players who end up having to be carried.

But they quickscopers add more weight to your backpack than  someone who's actually trying to shoot enemies with their gun.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I disagree. There are just as many players who die repeatedly trying to use an AR or SMG as there are Quickscopers. I know its arrogant and cocky, but in my opinion most players are not very good at all. One of the issues that the CoD community has, is the fact that most pay attention to what the opposing player is doing/using. Oh they have an acog attached, or they are using the AN-94, or they have light weight. To be honest such info is not all that important. Yea knowing what weapon they are using will help you figure out how to counter it. But thats where the community tends to drop the ball. they tend to blame that weapon for their death rather then the skill of the player who used it.

In every CoD game you have certain weapons that are considered noobish. Like in CoD4 it was the M16. After a while I started asking people who were complaining what weapon they would prefer me to use while stomping them into the ground. This typically shuts them up.

QS dont add anymore weight then any other player who is playing poorly. I dont even check what weapons/perks my own team is using.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

It's not cocky at all. Most people in this game aren't good. Some of them are new to CoD, and some of them just suck. It just seems like a noob would have an easier time killing someone with an assault rifle, SMG, or shotgun, than missing most of his shots trying to quickscope for his youtube Faze montage. If someone is trying to capture a flag, would he do better fending of enemies with his LSAT, or by 360 quickscoping?

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

The point i was trying to make is that you dont have an issue with Quickscoping or even 360 quickscoping. The issue you have is players messing around and not properly helping out the team, just as a knife or C4 only player would.

Level 45
Highlighted

in reply to deamonomic

Exactly, becasue that's the only problem that quickscoping presents. Anything else is just people crying because they got killed in a manner that they disagree with.

Level 22

in reply to DaleksGamertag

Im a quickscoper/trickshotter and i cant stand it when other quickscopers yell at someone just because they got killed with a non sniper. The only thing that i would get pissed over is if someone is camping behind a riot shield with and LMG, which is probably the most OP thing to do.

Level 4

QS seems to be a non skill. many times i dont even see the shot line up properly in the killcam.

Level 1

in reply to STYLEmaster

Most people will tell you not to trust the kill cams. I just started using Sniper Rifles yesterday, and they are most definitely the easiest guns in the game to use. And most of the kills I was getting with QS'ing were misses. And I'm talking about not even close, but yet I was still awarded with a kill.

Level 6

in reply to hudder92

the bolt actions easily have a higher skill floor compared to the other guns in the game

Level 16

I'm not annoyed by the fact that their QS'ing, I'm annoyed by the fact their ONLY QS'ing. Isn't there more to sniping than QS'ing? Snipers that are in wars, are defending, are hit-man, and etc. They all stay in the shadows, ADS, and shoot but today in this game, whenever someone snipes like that, the QS'ers and others rage at them saying "LEARN TO QS'ING NOOBTUBER".

Level 14

Studios