Treyarch, we don't need x-ray scopes...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Treyarch, we don't need x-ray scopes...

The two things I found a little upsetting about the reveal trailer was the two scopes they showed. One was a scope that let you see threw a wall and smoke. The other was on the AN-94 and you could see enemies with red diamonds around them. Why add this stuff to the game? I know there will be a counter, but this means we will have to use some sort of stealth perk, right? I'm all for new stuff in the game, but this is the thing that set me off a little. November can't come soon enough. I can hear all the complaints now.

Level 9
38 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch, we don't need x-ray scopes...

in reply to footballrule

actually x-ray scope might be a good thing, theses scopes are killstreak's there probley really high ones too a good thing about them is they get rid of campers thats what there made to do. they will probley be based off skill and high killstreaks is good, anyway the community should be able to find a way to beat the scopes if there OP.

elijahgerard24legend-

Level 4

in reply to BadBear24legend2

The scope was designed to get rid of campers, but its not like campers cant just use the scope to.

Level 1

in reply to footballrule

How 'bout we wait to see how they are implemented into the game before we over-analyze it? Mmmkay?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

How 'bout we wait to see how they are implemented into the game before we over-analyze it? Mmmkay?

Or we can address issues with the game early so they can be fixed before release. Mmmkay?

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

I see no problem with being able to see through smoke, its stupid that thermal scopes in MW3 cant.

Level 14

in reply to footballrule

Whenever you try something new there is always a chance of it being OP.  Since they are implementing so many new things I have a feeling there will be a lot of balancing issues, but I'm okay with that because BOs and MW3 were safe and I got bored with them more quickly than with MW2, even though MW2 has a ton of balancing issues.  I'm willing to roll the dice on balling issues for new gameplay mechanics being introduced.

Level 1

in reply to footballrule

Too late.....try cold blooded.....

Level 44

in reply to footballrule

X-ray will help defeat campers.

Level 10

in reply to Jackky360

Or promote camping.

Level 47

Studios