Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Trickshotting

Looking for trickshotters that can do 6 mans

GT: Rebel Infamy

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Trickshotting

in reply to Narze

Go and sit on the naughty step and reflect on your request!

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Narze

Most people on these forums despise trickshotters, you should go post this on a faze video

Level 4

in reply to randomness550

lol thats funny u wouldnt see are comment so thats why he put it on here despise us if u want and trickshotting isint ruining pubs that doesnt riun the game were playing hte game and having fun and the people kill us we dont tell them to set and if they do we just kill them so STFU we arnt ruining bo2

Level 1

in reply to StumZ1

Please learn to actually use English and use full words when replying to something.. you make yourself look like a 10 year old when you reply as you did.

Level 70

in reply to Narze

hopefully your trickshotting is being done in a custom game-mode =) dont ruin the game for everyone else that is playing the game the right way...and STAY OUTTA SnD!!!!!

Level 11

in reply to veilofmaya

kid ur stupid its not ruining the game were haveing fun doing what we do so suck up and we will play SnD if we want ur not gonna stop us

Level 1

in reply to StumZ1

Lol you sound like every trickshotter I kill.

"OMFG guys stop killing us, were just trying to have fun you noobs, stop being tryhards you (insert derogatory words here)."
But by all means, continue to play SnD, especially with 5 other people. I love easy kills .

Level 35

in reply to StumZ1

This is where you are wrong. Yes, you have the right to play the game how you want... within the spirit of the game.

Thus, going into an SnD lobby, or any other PUBLIC lobby for that matter, you need to respect other players and play within the spirit of the game. You know, actually playing the objective and working with your team... remember that?

I have no issue with you Trickshotting and doing other things if that is what makes you happy. Grab a bunch of like-minded friends, jump into a Custom Match and have fun. Or get a large group of friends, take over a whole lobby, and go nuts. But don't impose your wants on others by acting a fool in Public lobbies, ruining the game for others with your selfishness. If you are able to trickshot AND be a credit to your team by taking Objectives and playing the game mode as intended, more power to you.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to veilofmaya

Stop your complaining.

Level 3

Studios