Triple Capping = The end of friendships

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Triple Capping = The end of friendships

in reply to bigjon00

Never said he was gong for a challenge Smiley Wink plus if he was wouldn't he let his team mates know ? Plus triple capping can make you LOSE the game as you muck up the spawns so there's no point in doing it unless the clock is ticking down and the scores are even which is the ONLY time you should triple cap Smiley Wink

Level 2

in reply to Brutalshotme

im guessing he didnt cap all flags unless he knew that his team could handle it or if they where winning by a big margin.

Level 12

in reply to Brutalshotme

How is winning by legitimate tactics against the spirit of the game?  What I find spirit breaking about Domination is when teammates skip over objectives and worry about their kills instead of helping me capture and defend.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to Brutalshotme

Uuuh you don't hear that you're being dominated until the triple happens. The spirit of Dom is to triple cap and hence Dominate all the objectives.

Those who believe the objective is to cap two and spawn trap the other team at A or C are KD slaves who probably watched too many JNasty videos on YouTube.

Level 9

in reply to Brutalshotme

I have to disagree he was playing excatly in the way that game mode was meant to be played. The name of the game is domination. Dominating is through the owning of all three flags and not just two and then spawn camping. Just most panzies and cowards do not like that and want predictable game play by holding two flags to control where the enemy comes from.

Domination IS about tripple capping and keeping those flags from the enemy as much as possible. For then you are truly dominating the other team denying them any points or as little as possible.

People just do not like having to look behind them ever in this game. They only want to look foward with tunnel vision at where the enemy may be coming from.

A good player can double cap and hold them a great team can tripple cap and hold them. Problem is there is a lot of good players but few great teams.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

People are too concerned with their precious stats to play the game in the manner that it was designed. Triple capping even tells the other team the name of the mode; "we're being dominated!"

Level 3

in reply to jhairumeee1

jhairumeee wrote:

People are too concerned with their precious stats to play the game in the manner that it was designed. Triple capping even tells the other team the name of the mode; "we're being dominated!"

Actually, although my stats are in fact good, I don't care. I am much too competitive and I like to win.

Having said that, I have played far too many great groups to think I can consistently hold three flags. Maybe this is SBMM at work. What I do is take two and see how the round is shaping up. If playing aggressive teams who are fighting to cap B I hold what I've got.

Kill-hurren who don't care about flags I will retool and cap additional flags to cycle my killstreaks.

To be fair I/we will occasionally flip home flags, particularly against good teams as I may need the extra points associated with enemy caps etc. to create advantage via killstreak support.

At the end of the day I like winning and will do whatever it takes to ensure I do. Usually invovlves a balance of killing and capping.

Level 12

in reply to RuggedSavior

It depends alot on the map, for example tripple capping Uplink is suicide unless you are verses completely shit players

Level 8

in reply to RuggedSavior

The problem with tripple-capping is that when the russians tripple cap in Berlin, the nazis spawn in Moscow.

Level 28

in reply to ADW1983

The point I was trying to make was that triple capping leads to a crushing victory to the point where the enemy team cannot recover from.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

Studios