Triple Kill with RPG

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Triple Kill with RPG

I've got the FHJ-18 AA and the SHAW gold and i have now unlocked every camo for the RPG except for skulls, the triple kill. I've been at it for hours now and it seems impossible. Does anyone have any suggestions/tactics?

I also got a triple kill with the rpg but it didn't count, i reviewed the footage and i shoot a car and it exploded and that killed the three people. Should the triple kill have counted?

Thanks

Level 1
27 REPLIES

Re: Triple Kill with RPG

in reply to maGicalDRaG0N

I would suggest playing Hardcore mode if you aren't.  Less Damage to kill someone and I seem to play a heck of a lot of Nuketown town on it (Hardcore Kill Confirmed) and everyone gets clumped together well in it.

Level 1

Kill 3 people with it

what exactly are you looking for!?!?!?

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

gdexter wrote:

Kill 3 people with it

its part of the RPG's challenges, you have to get a triple kill with it to unlock one of the camos. Not very easy.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

gdexter wrote:

Kill 3 people with it

its part of the RPG's challenges, you have to get a triple kill with it to unlock one of the camos. Not very easy.

/sarcasm

Yes, I know that. One would think that to get a triple kill you need to kill 3 people, yes?

I'm sure there used to be a way where you could chain 2 gun kills then get the 3rd kill as the RPG - though I think that was patched...?

Level 29

I got it in Headquarters, all my teammates died and everyone on the enemy team was capturing the HQ.

Level 35

I got mine through pure luck.  It just happened to be on Nuketown (which is the perfect clusterfuck for this challenge) in Hardcore Kill Confirmed.  Miraculously I didn't even kill a teammate in the process.  Might have taken myself out, but I took three others with me.

Level 7

in reply to TigerGenetics1

Got mine on Dom.

Activision Ambassador

I would try it in Hardpoint.

Level 1

I got mine on Core Dom. Ran to B, saw smoke that wasn't from my team, so I put an RPG into it. Almost filled my pants when I saw the triple kill pop up LOL

Level 31

Studios