Uprising No New Weapon

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Uprising No New Weapon

Well I guess there will be no new DLC weapon like last time. I wonder why? I would love a new weapon to play with, I thought adding new weapons would be the standard since it already started. I guess since the maps look better than the first DLC then they don't have to give a new weapon. More is always better

Level 7
37 REPLIES

Re: Uprising No New Weapon

in reply to GoldenFAL

Because the Peacekeeper was already made before the game came out, so all they had to put it in as DLC.  It happens a lot things get scrapped before the game comes out and then later find their way to DLC.  Stadium from BO1 is an example.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Yeah I learned about how they scrap ideas and guns from the game. I started out by playing W@W then didn't play a COD until BLOPS and MW3. I missed a few of the series so I never knew that guns were scraped until now.

I wonder if the camo's were already there and used it as micros instead of initial release.

I also wonder if all the map packs are already developed and they wait to release them, if this is so who knows maps could be being prepared for the next Black Ops and we would never know.

I understand that the peacekeeper was already made, but I see that the commando was a scraped gun for BLOP2 can that be added?

Level 7

in reply to GoldenFAL

This is what happened in mw3 that upset alot of season pass holders at the time.

Think about it like this.. All maps you are getting in dlc are already on disc so basically your paying for those "dlc" maps twice. The 1200 msp you use is just to unlock it.. Pretty ridiculous.

How you can tell? Look at the size of the download.. If its less then 200kb for 4 multiplayer maps and a zombie map then they are already on disc.

4 maps Gould be just about a gig worth of download.

I've been buying dlc for years now.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

randomhero204 wrote:

Think about it like this.. All maps you are getting in dlc are already on disc so basically your paying for those "dlc" maps twice. The 1200 msp you use is just to unlock it.. Pretty ridiculous.

Let's pretend you are correct.  If the DLC maps WERE in fact on the disc, hackers have already accessed the disc's files and have the maps playable from day one. 

And here's something else--I look at my hard drive and discover that each map pack is at least a few gigabytes.  If the maps are already on the disc, then why the excess data to download?  It doesn't make sense.

Realisitically, DLC content does NOT exist on the disc itself.  As mentioned before, if DLC content were on the disc, we would already know it. 

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to GoldenFAL

Wow you missed out... BO, mw3 and WaW worst cods. Mw1 and 2 are best, bo2 is great too but cannot compare

Level 1

in reply to iivrruummii

They could at least give us weapons from the campaign as multiplayer dlc. It's already in the game, and it would be easy to add to multiplayer.

I know that the AK-74 and 47 are in the campaign, and there is also a sniper rifle that is in the campaign but not the multiplayer.

Level 10

in reply to GoldenFAL

I would've really loved a new gun on Uprising.

Level 1

in reply to GoldenFAL

Only hope left is if they have it free to everyone or part of some Micro DLC.

Level 21

in reply to deucedouglas

They will not do gun dlc as MT's for that would make the game pay to win and would be the wrong direction for the game to go and would annoy more players than it would make happy.

Level 70

Studios