WTF??? Complaining ALREADY???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

WTF??? Complaining ALREADY???

I mean really.  "BO2 is going to be like Halo." BO2 is going to be this and that.  The game was just revealed and people are ALREADY complaining about it. WHY?  Because it set in a near future, ~2025.  That's not that far away and they have already started making stuff that the millitary will be using in the next 5-10 years, like the "Quadrotor" helicopter.  My opinion is that it isn't going to be like Halo or any other "SCI FI shooter." It is still going to be a COD game, even if the weapons are futuristic.

Another thing...If you are going to complain about a game that isn't even near release date then DON'T BUY IT.  Just saying.  Personally I like the way they are headed...a fresh start because that is what this series REALLY needs, and I think 3arc can pull it off.

I will be getting Call Of Duty Black Ops II Limited Edition w/ ELITE on November 13th.  And I will be getting Halo 4 that comes out on November 6th and Forza Horizon in the Fall.

Level 47
19 REPLIES

Re: WTF??? Complaining ALREADY???

in reply to iivrruummii

People always complain about Call of Duty. It's a tradition. It's going to be awesome. But Halo fanboys and Battlefield fanboys will always disagree.

Level 6

in reply to 2014631

My opinion is that ANYTHING 3arc makes will be better than MW3, handsdown.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Couldnt agree more. Treyarch is the savior for the CoD franchise.

-In Treyarch We Trust

Level 7

in reply to iil4zyii

LOL in treyarch we trust. Are you calling Treyarch God now? That did make me Lol though. I hate IW, Treyarch will always be better.

Level 6

in reply to iil4zyii

3arc has a stable experienced team of devs......IW does not.

WHo do you think makes the bests cod and why....simple really.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

iw make the best cod games due to the engine black ops well treyarch say use the worst and slowest engines of them all

Level 1

in reply to carrymuch

is that why were are constantly punished to to lag? is that why we should not pay attention to kill cams because they are not accurate? is that why MW3 is basically an updated version of MW2?

you have no idea what you are talking about.

Level 37

in reply to carrymuch

then don't buy it ace.....no need to go all fanboy on us.

Level 44

in reply to carrymuch

I've got a feeling that half the people that complain about the engine have no clue what the engine is, or does. ;]

They've been modifying the 3.0 engine for the past 5 years now. It is hardly the same engine. IW did the EXACT same thing, though they don't get grief over it, why? Because all they had to do was call it the MW3 engine. Yep that's right. Your super awesome much totally betterness than Treyarch engine that IW uses is just a...Modified 3.0 engine with a different name. Why does that sound familiar? Ohh that's right, Treyarch uses a...Modified 3.0 engine, just with the same name.

Level 34

Studios