What Is Your Biggest Comeback Ever? (League Play w/ Driftor)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What Is Your Biggest Comeback Ever? (League Play w/ Driftor)

Best/Most Epic League CTF Comeback Ever with DRIFTOR and OL0RDO!!!!!!- Black Ops 2 Gameplay - YouTub...

Looking for you guys to tell me about or post a video of your greatest comeback in Black Ops 2.  Can be any game mode you would like.

So Ive played a ton of Call of Duty obviously and been a part of numerous comebacks.  In the last couple days Ive been fortunate enough to play with Driftor, a popular youtuber for those of you who dont know who he is.

Any how we played some league play and the very first game we played together was the greatest comeback Ive ever been a part of.  I enjoyed it even more since it was in league play.

We were getting our butts kicked in the first 8 minutes of this league CTF game down 3-0.  We end up capping 3 flags in the last 1:45 of the second round to take the game into OT.  Driftor caps the third flag with less than a second left in the game.

In overtime we cap a flag from the bad side in the first round.  In the second round I make a huge save right at the end of the round and we stop them just short of capping.

This was the closest/best/most epic whatever you want to call it game I really have ever been a part of.

Again, share your experiences/comebacks through either words or video.

Level 4
10 REPLIES

Re: What Is Your Biggest Comeback Ever? (League Play w/ Driftor)

in reply to TheOSUistheSHIZ

Ps3 bo2 headquarters on slums, 150 to 0. I joined the game. The final score was 225-215 with my team winning

- GhostKillerV -

Level 3

Nice one, mate. It seems like you carried the team.

Good job!

Level 35

I just had a good comeback on standoff FFA. 2 minutes into the match and I have been brutalized. C4ed dropshoted spawn killed you name it. I only have 2 kills while the player in the lead is up to 10. I'm using my new toy which I'm in the process of learning the KSG. Anyway I persevered and killed my way to a sentry gun and AGR and with their help I managed to come out on top. Woohoo!!!

Level 6
Highlighted

I cant remember what my best was, but this one is def in my top 5. This was the first season of League Moshpit, I got upto masters rank 1 and eventually got matched up against the number 2 guy and his friends. I had my friends with me so it was fairly even. The map was Drone and the mode Hardpoint, they started off winning by a decent margin but my team managed to pull it together. Its not the most epic comeback score wise, but these guys were no pushover which is why it makes my list.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

You should put out more beasting videos like that. I find it far more entertaining than the quickscope montages.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

You should put out more beasting videos like that. I find it far more entertaining than the quickscope montages.

my channel has a number of gameplays, some are from BO 1 Gamebattles matches, some are from MW3 face off, some are not really montages but full length gameplay (no commentary sorry). I figure someone out there prefers to watch gameplay without that guy yammering on about how bad the game is or what they had for breakfast even if it is just the one guy

Level 45

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

heres a game of Hardpoint where we were down most of the match, it was a really close game in the end.

Level 45

I watched Driftor w subs destroy the opposition a couple days ago in league. Undefeated for the six games I watched. 10 to 1 in a couple games in CTF. No question communication is key.

As far as comebacks, I just love the Dom games that end with one team up a point. But nothing beats the sprint for the last flag capture with the clock winding down to single digits.

Level 23

in reply to BKBLAZER

I like the comebacks in Hardpoint more. In hardpoint if you are unable to hold the point, meaning that the opposing team is really got at clearing you out or your teammates suck, you can go for the next one and set up there. If you can hold it for longer then they do before you get cleared out you can sneak up from behind and win, i have won a number of games by 1-2 points by doing this

Level 45

Studios