What camos have you bought?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

What camos have you bought?

I have only bought the Jungle Warfare so far.  I also bought the NA flags and CAC slots for a total of 400msp.  Thanks Treyarch.

Level 47
54 REPLIES

Re: What camos have you bought?

in reply to iivrruummii

Lucky you probably going around with the Jungle Warfare with your flag playercard and having extra slots that will let you choose what you want. When you want for any given map. I envy Xbox360.

Level 9

in reply to iivrruummii

I got the extra slots, God knows how I will ever fill them all but I love having a variety of weapons to choose from.

Also got Party Rock for my 80s childhood, Bacon because... BACON, Benjamins because who couldn't use some extra cash, Zombies because it just looked cool, Dia De Los Muertes because its an amazing pattern, Viper because it looks absolutely sick on the weapons, Graffiti because its the brightest and most colorful yet.

Fun addition to the game, my favorite has to be Dia De Los Muertes thus far.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Ya the Day of the Dead one looks pretty cool.  I will probably buy 2 more camos and that one will be one.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I decided not to, as these should be free. They're trying to drain us of our money.

Dick move Treyarch...

Level 12

in reply to willzy1231

Explain how they should be free?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

To motivate people to keep playing the game. Not put them off playing it like they are....

Level 12

in reply to willzy1231

If you get drained from a few bucks something is wrong. Just saying. I don't understand the the free bit either if you paid for the season pass. But obviously it's not part of the season pass so it will cost you some dinero.  Look at what you would like and add it up. Trust me it aint that much. worst case scenario 30 bucks. What is that a dollar a day for a month.

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

i think he means that since these are most likely on the disc(which i doubt heard it from people on the forums if they were on the disc they were in the files and we would have seen em way before release as PC can hack anything these days)

im a season pass holder and it would mean that ontop of my 60 euro game i stil payed 45 euro for the season pass(bought the microsoft points at a discounted priceSmiley Tongue) meaning 105 euro already and then to top it off i would have to buy like what 8-9 packs for around 2 euro? and then the calling cards which is a total ripoff if you ask me(most of these flags were in MW2 and MW3 for free)

and wel the camo's dont seem worth it they dont look nice the reticles are more obstructive then anything else.

and i only bought the extra CAC slots just because i need em since im camo grinding weapon leveling and casual playing so i can easely switch between em.

but i stil find it a ripoff since i already payed 105 euro for the game intotal (107 with the extra CAC)

atleast elite premium was the same price as we got every DLC of any kind for free in the future.

hopefully treyarch comes up with a solution to improve the game with these micro transactions instead of filling their pockets and laugh at us for being stupid

Level 6

in reply to willzy1231

Id agree they should be free, since they charge for DLc maps and i guess new guns, they could actually  give to the community

thast why i dont buy anything

Level 15

Studios