Where does 3arch/IW get their feedback from?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Where does 3arch/IW get their feedback from?

in reply to SheSaidNo

Indeed, well we can always go and ask him..............ohhhhhhhhhhhh too soon.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

They get their feedback form more than just this site. They use several different media sources. such as twitter and facebook now. So to expect that this is the only place is just foolish and a bit ignorant of the times.

This forum is not the only place they listen to things, so even if it does not show up here does not meant it was not asked for somewhere else.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

If you read my post I am posting this as a question as to where the people are that are asking for this stuff. I never said this was the only place, so dont assume Im ignorant or foolish. Take the time to read what I am asking please. Show me the 1000s of people with an outcry for these changes theyve made. I follow the twitter and facebook accounts and its not reuested there by the masses.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

It does not have to be 1000's of posts before something is changed in the game. All it takes is one post or a few well thought out and described posts. with good information about why a change is needed or not.

Plus the developers only really need one post/twee/email/pm to start the ball rolling, they then can look at the game information form the telmetrics they get from the servers to see if there is a problem or not and if something should be done.

So do not ever expect to always see 1000's of posts before something has to be done. Nor do they really have to answer you as to why they did it. it is their game, their service, their rules. they decide what is fair, not the players really in the end.

We express an issue, they decide if that issue should be done or not, and even just one voice can get an issue noticed enough to see if something needs to be fixed.

Level 70

,___,

{o,O}

|)``)

-"-"-

O RLY?

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Ya RLY!

Level 70

I saw that video where he mentioned they have a good system for assessing the data on how the game plays.  Some decisions will be more obvious than others.  But I think in those gray areas is where most of people's problems are.  And those will be judgement calls because it seems like no matter what, half the people will be upset.  And right now I just happen to be one of the people in the half upset side.

As for the decisions made on the game design, you're right they don't have to ask a single person.  They can do whatever the hell they want, which they did.  Only time will tell if their decisions were a mistake or not.  And again, my vote leans toward the negative side.

Level 11

in reply to CowboySr

Well they do get their feedback from other sources as well, but it seems they must have been the studio they were working in.

Level 10

in reply to CowboySr

They should make public lobbies connection based only.

Level 6

in reply to CowboySr

Excellent post, could´nt agree more.

Level 2

Studios