White only in the kills and deaths readout?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

White only in the kills and deaths readout?

One thing that I noticed in the footage so far is that when player X kills player Y with whatever gun both players names are in white font.

That needs to change.

In Waw if you team mate killed an enemy their name would appear to the left in green font and the player killed to the left in red font. If an enemy player killed your team mate this sequence would be reversed with the red name on the left and the green on the right.

This was a great little feature as it enabled you to keep a track of how your team was going - if there was lots of green on the left = good, lots of red on the left = bad.

If both names appear in white [and especially if you are playing on a team of randoms who you don't know] it makes it much more difficult to keep track of how your team is going AND if you are playing S&D how many of your team mates are still alive.

I don't understand why this has been changed on games subsequent to WaW.

Please bring it back AND squads.

Level 61
8 REPLIES

Re: White only in the kills and deaths readout?

in reply to ghosthound

It hasn't been changed, its like that in MW3 and pretty sure its like that in BO. That said, its not one of those things that they focus on during an ALPHA.

Level 14

in reply to NoLifeKing231

NoLifeKing23 wrote:

It hasn't been changed, its like that in MW3 and pretty sure its like that in BO. That said, its not one of those things that they focus on during an ALPHA.

It was changed after Waw and I was just hoping Treyarch would change it back - it was a helpful little feature.

Level 61

in reply to ghosthound

it didnt show your team as green and the enimy as red past WaW. they were color coded thou.

Level 22

in reply to ghosthound

I see what you are saying. Not a major issue but wouldn't be a bad idea.

I play Hardcore, we don't get these crutches , so it doesn't matter to me.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to ghosthound

I think the colours should be based on which faction you're playing as. Would certainly help in any multi-team gamemode as well.

Level 3

in reply to ghosthound

If I recall the reason why certain colors are white is because some teams are "neutral" with each other, eX: ISA and FBI, but you should still be able to kill them...

Level 4

in reply to ghosthound

Wow, totally forgot about that!

But now with that new game mode when you can play against 3 teams they should do it I think..

Level 2

in reply to TryHard187

It still would probably helpful to have at least team colors

Level 4

Studios