Who do you call someone that's not in your party???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Who do you call someone that's not in your party???

"idiot" "teammate" "dude" "randoms" "guy" ect...

I call them: green <insert whatever word you want>... a lot of the times in my frustrations i yell out "GREEN DUDE!"

color bind ppl you're more than welcome to  participate.

Level 3
33 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Who do you call someone that's not in your party???

in reply to BaNgKoKBoMmBeR

I dont call them anything, because unless playing with friends I do not normally use my mic. So no reason to label them or call them anything at that point regardless of how they were playing.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

I dont call them anything, because unless playing with friends I do not normally use my mic. So no reason to label them or call them anything at that point regardless of how they were playing.

Isn't that messed up? That it's pointless to use a mic when playing with randoms. So many douches out there, it's ridiculous. Even among your own teammates, randoms start ragging on each other, and even if you're not involved it's super annoying.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

It is pointless to use a mic with randoms becuase of all the silly trash talk that anyone does. So unless with friends I turn mic off and often mute the entire lobby so I do not have to hear any of them to begin with.

I love the mute all but team option.. a couple of clicks and it is nice and quite and I can just focus on the game and not what some whiner is crying about because I killed a person they thought they owned becuase the managed to get 1-2 rounds in to them the second before I turned the corner and saw them and fired.

Nor do I listen to the wannabe flag campers that do not want you to get the last flag in ctf. or those that try to double cap and then spawn camp. I get bored with that so I tripple cap to add in chaos once more to the mix. Not going to listen to those that are going to whine about it either.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

It is pointless to use a mic with randoms becuase of all the silly trash talk that anyone does. So unless with friends I turn mic off and often mute the entire lobby so I do not have to hear any of them to begin with.

I love the mute all but team option.. a couple of clicks and it is nice and quite and I can just focus on the game and not what some whiner is crying about because I killed a person they thought they owned becuase the managed to get 1-2 rounds in to them the second before I turned the corner and saw them and fired.

Nor do I listen to the wannabe flag campers that do not want you to get the last flag in ctf. or those that try to double cap and then spawn camp. I get bored with that so I tripple cap to add in chaos once more to the mix. Not going to listen to those that are going to whine about it either.

Agreed. Absolutely pointless.

Xbox has a nice global chat mute for the console, so if you know you won't be playing with friends, you can turn it on and never have to worry about hitting the mute button. When I play on PS3, it gets annoying to have to mute all, then hit it again every single time someone new joins the lobby.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

yeah, I know about the global mute, but I forget to turn if off when playing with friends sometimes.. then wonder why they were not talking when I was the entire match...

Level 70

randoms & green guy

Level 18

Green Dot.

On to a related subject I would love to be able to assign colors to people in your party.

Level 4

in reply to stumpsigpi

I'd actually love to be able to do that as well. Would be a lot easier to yell "HEY -FRIEND- THERE'S A GUY BEHIND YOU" rather than "HEY GUY THAT'S UNDERGROUND NEAR THAT BUILDING... NO THE OTHER BUILDING... YEAH, THAT ONE. THERE'S A GUY BEHIND YOU."

Level 16

Green Guy.

Level 2

Studios