Who would pay (and how much) for a DLC with the BO2 Multiplayer maps as Zombies maps in it?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Who would pay (and how much) for a DLC with the BO2 Multiplayer maps as Zombies maps in it?

Who would pay (and how much) for a DLC with the BO2 Multiplayer maps as Zombies maps in it? Please post your views/opinions/comments to this suggestion because I for one would really really like to see the MP maps in ZM. Also please tell me which MP map you would most like to see Zombified. Bear in mind that this would probably be just for fun, and not have any effect on the Zombies storyline (if it were to happen that is).

Thanks

Level 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Who would pay (and how much) for a DLC with the BO2 Multiplayer maps as Zombies maps in it?

in reply to LouieDogDNA
Solution
‎01-04-2013 08:49 AM

Your ideas were ace as well! Ooh also i think it would be amazing to train round a car or a van like in Slums and then just blow it up!

Level 6
13 REPLIES

Re: Who would pay (and how much) for a DLC with the BO2 Multiplayer maps as Zombies maps in it?

in reply to randomchicken01

I wouldn't want to pay on top of the seaosn pass, but I do think Hydro would be a cool ZM if the water would come and kill and zombies chasing you or Downhill with the Skilift killing zombies

Level 3

in reply to LouieDogDNA

Yeah i think being part of the season pass would be a much better idea but that'd be awesome, and in Express with the train

Level 6

O I like Express idea better then mine

Level 3

in reply to LouieDogDNA
Solution
‎01-04-2013 08:49 AM

Your ideas were ace as well! Ooh also i think it would be amazing to train round a car or a van like in Slums and then just blow it up!

Level 6

Not me, for I am not really a zombies fan. Too me it is wasted space that could be better used such as more servers for hc or something alone those lines.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I do not play zombies that often but would hate if the game removed it.  If you had a bit to much to drink or just having an awful night in mp its the perfect place to go.

Level 3

Thanks guys

Level 6

Highjacked would be the new nuketown zombies, not many places to go, but would be nuts, small map and stuff.

Level 9

in reply to wtcwarrior

I reckon that the fact that it has 3 levels would be amazing, going down to the boiler room then up to upstairs balconies

Level 6

Studios