Why cant i aim my launcher at a f#$%ing UAV ????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why cant i aim my launcher at a f#$%ing UAV ????

Im forced to run around and find angles to try to get it high enough to lock on and its not even possible then i get killed .Fix it now Gayarch!

Level 5
12 REPLIES

Re: Why cant i aim my launcher at a f#$%ing UAV ????

in reply to Zacinnc781

There is nothing to fix. They are ridiculously easy to find and lock on to.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

in all other call of duties i could aim high enough to lock on to the uavs....not good ol Lag Ops 2

Level 5

in reply to Zacinnc781

Which made aerial killstreaks such as the UAV useless.

Find the UAV, get to a spot with a clear line of sight, and fire. It's really not that hard.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Zacinnc781

Just use a BlackHat instead (that's what I had to do).

... beep beep beep beep beep BOOM.

Make sure you can see the UAV in the sky before you start aiming the PDA all over the place. That's my only problem. I sometimes can't spot the UAV anywhere. I waste loads of game time and sometimes get killed then when I finally spot the UAV it's flying off.

Level 3

in reply to Razed88

so we should ignore the launcher problem and use black hat ....gr8 idea ....not   we should be able to use equipment for what its intended to do

Level 5

in reply to Zacinnc781

let me try to convey your point a little better:

under certian circumstances and angles, you CANNOT lock on to aircraft because the player is not allowed to bend that far. this forces you to reposition yourself, sometimes by a large area, just to shoot it down. meanwhile you are completly vunerable to any enemy. this happens to me sometimes.

Level 18

what r33k said.  and it is a pain.  Especially when it's just barely off.  It'll just peees you off.

Level 4

Exactly.. but these are soldiers, not Rubberman from the Fantastic Four.

Launchers are the counter to Aerial streaks, and the counter to launchers is that you have to have a clear line of sight to use them.

I get my teammates to cover for me when possible while taking them out.

Of all the things that could use fixing in this game... not sure why this one is an issue for the OP.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Having a clear line of sight is not the problem. The fact the guy cant look up above him. The OP is right, and nowhere in his comment does he say this is the only issue he has with the game. That doesnt mean it shouldnt be brought to attention.

Fix it.

Level 34

Studios