Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

in reply to deamonomic

Why is it that people call other people trolls and ignore the direct questions when holding a discussion ?

They cant actually answer the direct questions so they fall toward something like "You are a troll and I am not talking to you no more".

Its a simple set of answers to some simple questions.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

cmon starbuck you know you and I are seen as the bad guys XD along with anyone else who has common sense and a high post count

Level 45

in reply to teflon_skull

Sorry, man. I misread you here.

Level 5

in reply to teflon_skull

I jump to the defense of ANY game or developer or company because I know somewhat of what they are experiencing. doesnt mean just because you see my nameonly on this forum here means it isnt the only game I defend. The only reason you see so many posts on this game is because I have been here a long time. Is my name starbuckfrack on the BF3 forums ? No. Is my name starbuckfrack on the GTA forums . No.

Is my name the same on all the sites I visit ? No.

Is this the hottest game out there in my opinion ? No its not. It does have its good points.

Did I ever say this was the best game out there ? No I didnt. I did say at the time that it was one of the best sellling games out there. You can see that easily by looking online. At the times I said it it was one of the top selling games out there. It still is "one of the top selling" games out there.

Did I ever say this game was perfect ? No. Not ever. Go ahead and look thru my history and you will see. Dont just turn on blinders and see only what you want to see. This games good things outweigh the bad things. That is why in my opinions it is one of the top games out there.

You state that you wait and see before you buy it, you state you rent it before you buy it. I can understand comepletely renting a game before you buy it.

But once you actually decide to buy it that is YOUR responsibility. You have bought the game countless times before in the COD series yet you keep coming back. And I am sure in the other COD forums you bought the game, promised never to come back and changed your name because you dont have the guts to admit you went back on your word that you will never buy another COD.

Its always the same. You people claim you will never buy another COD game again. Then when you get caught buying the same peice of garbage you say "Well I said I will never buy another IW game again", or you make a new name.

Level 72

in reply to bravoelite

No, you are right. this game is terrible in comparison to the others... and I am not saying it because I am a bad player. I am ranked in the top 80,000.

The few things that really piss me off, are
#1 we call them matrix bullets. When you are 5 feet around the corner, yet suddenly you drop dead from a shot that is no where near you.
#2 The spawning is a joke
#3 We have encountered the invisible glitch. Many times, when you are running together as a group, I run straight on, and suddenly drop dead (in the brief death cam someone running through me) and my buddy saying why didnt you shoot him? You ran right straight at him for a good 2 secs.. didnt show up on my screen
#4 Obviously Treyarch spent their $1-2 billion they have made off the game, and can't fix their "join now" that is broken as it has been that way for months. Although they stepped in when you could share playercards (as if that is important)broken,

Overall, the game is really and has been. I have gone back to MW3 recently. I thought Treyarch would keep the game update to date and fix the problems, but they haven't and I gave up. Can not wait for the MW game, at least the get it mostly right with their games.. however, will not by Treyarchs editions any more... seriously, you wont fix the "join now" glitch?

Level 1

in reply to wesgull

So you lag and its the games fault?

Level 35

in reply to wesgull

wesgull wrote:

No, you are right. this game is terrible in comparison to the others... and I am not saying it because I am a bad player. I am ranked in the top 80,000.

The few things that really piss me off, are
#1 we call them matrix bullets. When you are 5 feet around the corner, yet suddenly you drop dead from a shot that is no where near you.
#2 The spawning is a joke
#3 We have encountered the invisible glitch. Many times, when you are running together as a group, I run straight on, and suddenly drop dead (in the brief death cam someone running through me) and my buddy saying why didnt you shoot him? You ran right straight at him for a good 2 secs.. didnt show up on my screen
#4 Obviously Treyarch spent their $1-2 billion they have made off the game, and can't fix their "join now" that is broken as it has been that way for months. Although they stepped in when you could share playercards (as if that is important)broken,

Overall, the game is really and has been. I have gone back to MW3 recently. I thought Treyarch would keep the game update to date and fix the problems, but they haven't and I gave up. Can not wait for the MW game, at least the get it mostly right with their games.. however, will not by Treyarchs editions any more... seriously, you wont fix the "join now" glitch?

I even better like the deaths where' re your behind cover, shooting at someone to be pulled out of cover by the system to drop dead! LOL! You can easily oversee the opponent because the Field Of View is too narrow for this dumbly overpaced game. Switched today to COD4 and even with 2 bars this old game has a better hitdetection than BO2. Finally BO2's time is over. A Treyarch game will never be bought again.

Level 13

in reply to bravoelite

LAG OPS 2 nuff said........ Though I am looking forward to snapping my disk on the 5th and putting it where it belongs lol 20 days later the Xbox will be joining it lol

Level 8

in reply to Brutalkillshots

Give it to some needy kid that has a PS3

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yeah that's probably a better idea I'll hand them in to a charity shop   though LAG OPS ain't going anywhere its got a appointment with a hammer

Dont get me wrong I do like this game or more accurate like to hate it lol just far to much BS in this game and Treyarch just put their fingers in their ears and went la la la can't hear you ! When everyone's complaining about the camera angles , lag , shoot first die first , terrible matchmaking , broken C.AXE etc etc When people keep complaining about the SAME things then there's obviously a problem which Treyarch completely ignored And I for one will put in serious consideration  before buying another Treyarch game and let my wallet do the talking.

Level 8

Studios