Why the hell has mine and others leaderboard been reset

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Why the hell has mine and others leaderboard been reset

what the hell is going on i was ranked 1800 with score of 1.8million then this morning leaderboards gone down and my score was reset to 0 wtf is going on..

also why not reset everyone and not just some

Level 16
79 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Why the hell has mine and others leaderboard been reset

in reply to Mess1ahBrowny

Hopefully they are changing the LB back to normal other than this KILL WHORING SPM crap..

Level 13

Me to man.. I'm pisssssssed if it doesn't get fixed asap this game is getting snapped in half.

Level 1

Yea it sucks. I got down too 200 and got reset. The reason some player stayed on it because they were in a game as they reset.

Level 1

in reply to Whytry

Over three hundred flag captures and two hundred plus defends on CTF stats are all gone...wiped out, one flag capture and five defends and now for some odd reason I can empty an entire clip into an opposing player that's not even looking in my direction and not register a single shot only to get killed by that same said lackluster player who is now startled from the commostion I'd just made failing to register any shots then he/she shoots me one or two times and I'm dead (in a Hardcore lobby nonetheless)...all within the last two days, the lag was at least somewhat manageable (kinda, there was a learning curve dealing with having to lead shots, albeit it was miniscule) when the game was first released, now it's just unbearable, not even worth the effort.

I think I just played my last game of Black Ops II nor will I ever preorder another Call of Duty game until I've given it a few weeks, no way in hell am I signing up for Elite again...fool me once so's to speak...resetting my stats was the straw that broke the camel's back...**** this game!

Level 1

Same with me it's as if I only started playing this morning, this game has problem after problem its a complete joke Treyarch should be ashamed.

Level 1

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG..I WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE I WAS.THEN MY STATS RESET WHO CAN WE CONTACT TO SORT THIS

Level 16

I have the same problem, Ive put in so many frustrating hours with this lag compenstation shit and manaing to get a respectable k/d ratio and they have all been reset!!!

Level 2

Seems a bit unfair that they have reset all you guys with no reason even hinted.

Level 10

in reply to English_Johnnie1

It seems to be everyone, everyone in my friends list and everyone in the lobbies I've been in. It'll happen to you as well if it hasn't already.

Level 16

Studios