You cannot answer a simple question concerning campers?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

You cannot answer a simple question concerning campers?

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413969054#413969054

Honestly, if you all took some time to think about your statements, I'm pretty sure this all could have been avoided. Before I even ask, let me start off by saying that I do intend to be civilized on this post and am not trying to start any arguments, but there are a couple of things that need to be adressed here.

First off Spaceboss, I find it ironic that you tell me that I didn't need to be an ass to someone if their opinion was different from mine. What compelled you to respond to the thread if all you were doing was adding negativity yourself? I posted my opinion on the matter, so going out of your way to post that I was "crying" was pretty much unnecessary, and only if a more productive post was made from you would that discussion have gone better than it went. No hard feelings, but still could have been avoided.

Second CrimsonKing4, your post was completely false. I did not once ask why did some people camp. Read it COMPLETELY before you say anything else. Even the topic I placed as the title specifically asked, "What satisfaction do people get out of camping?" I even referenced that in the last sentence of the original post I made. Please, if you find a single question I put on that post that even asked all of you WHY SOME PEOPLE CAMP (even though I didn't ASK THE QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE), then I'll be more than glad to apologize to you. Again, I specifically asked what satisfaction you gain from it, not why people do it, so the points that gypsy was not legit because I never once asked why some people camp. What you need to understand is the fact that there is a difference between a reason why someone would do a certain thing and to how it would make them feel good about doing it. Just because I would do one thing does not guarantee I get any satisfaction from doing it, which was why I asked what satisfaction you would gain from camping as opposed to the reasons for doing it. You could have simply comprehended my post instead of making things so difficult, and you accuse me of having a little raging teenager brain even though I was the one who was right and you were the one you was wrong. The last sentence was pretty much unnecessary as well.

Also Foxhound, explain to me how my comments were biased. I based my original post on two viewpoints of campers. I already said there were some who camps objectives, and some who took it too far. That is exactly what I said. However, you decided that you were going to say I was biased while there were people in that thread that made posts that supported camping, and acted like no one could say anything about it differently. Who are you to tell me that the thread wasn't productive when the true intention of the question being asked was to figure out what was causing other people to ruin the experience for other people? In my opinion, you should turn your attention to those people who only focused on blotting out everything that I said. Just like Holliday said, camping RUINS THE GAME, so I have the right just as anyone else does to post a question to the community regarding something I don't like about the game.

See this? http://community.callofduty.com/message/413969128#413969128 That is all you had to do. Maybe if some of you focused less on being an ignorant part of the community you would have done like he did and actually answered the question. So I'm going to ask again, and I'm going to put it in bold for you blind people this time. What satisfaction do you gain from camping?

Will you people stop being difficult to other's threads and just answer this simple question? I don't like that aspect of the game, so I want to know about it and see your point of views on it. Plain and simple.

Level 8
29 REPLIES

Re: You cannot answer a simple question concerning campers?

in reply to Ovrlord

Keep crying it makes me

To help you understand that's the satisfaction I get it makes me

Level 9

in reply to Ovrlord

the Satisfaction of camping is your post and many like it

camping is part of the game and many other games so deal with it, i dont care about campers i let them get on with it.

Camping will NEVER go away EVER ! !

btw i have to laugh sometimes as i run into a room and i hear gun fire in the next room so i wait 1 sec for them to run in and i blast them all i hear is ohh dirty camper noob lol 1 sec is now the new camping time slot??? lmao

Level 3

in reply to Ovrlord

When you get mad at campers for playing cheap, it gives them even more reason to play cheap. Best thing to do is just play like you have some balls and let the little girls play like little girls.

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

how is it cheap rofl, its waiting for braineless run and gunners like myself

people saying camping is cheap is just plain stupid why make corners why make prone position

Level 3

in reply to L_Double_E

There have been thousands of threads that go over camping, so I'm not going into detail. If you can't figure out why it is cheap, then whatever. I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate children.

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

It's funny how people that oppose camping do a lot crying and name calling but look at SanAndreasPsycho calling campers cheap,little girls. Maybe someone should look in a mirror?

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

U mad bro? No need to look in the mirror, I always play like a man.

Level 20

in reply to Ovrlord

TLDR,

how is that a simple question? It's more like an essay.

Level 15

in reply to Ovrlord

Oh looky here...another soon to be locked thread once the moderators see it.

Level 28

Studios