You damn snipers!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

You damn snipers!!!

I got my ass handed to me last night by 2 of them.  Well, I say I got my ass handed to me...I killed them more, but they definitely got my attention that game.  I never have any snipers kick my ass on this game, so it was refreshing, to say the least.  Enough so, that I was about to message them "nice killing with the snipers", but my oven timer went off and therefore, so did my console.  Just wanted to show some love.  Good day! 

Level 7
36 REPLIES

Re: You damn snipers!!!

in reply to TH3_IT

"You're Welcome!"-signed me

Level 34

in reply to TH3_IT

There needs to be more players like you!

Level 15

in reply to TH3_IT

They seemed to be used alot in domination even more annoying when they are sitting on rooftops and on buildings just camping there

Level 2

in reply to CraigEtches1

CraigEtches wrote:

They seemed to be used alot in domination even more annoying when they are sitting on rooftops and on buildings just camping there

Yeahhh, imagine that, camping with a sniper? Ludicrous.

You'd never see a military sniper camping, they run and gun with their 30lb Barretts quickscoping I believe.

Level 15

in reply to CraigEtches1

CraigEtches wrote:

Sniper rifles: The perfect companion for all you treehugging camping nutcases out there. Grab one today and get a tent for free!

Seriously though, don't complain about someone who's defending their objective, or generally doing what snipers should be doing. At least we camp with style and still do the objectives, rather than running around quick scoping and deliberately avoiding any and all objectives.

Level 8

in reply to Excess-Evil

I must be some kind of super hybrid because i run around quickscoping while playing the objective.  I must be like the next superman

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

No you're just not talented enough to do something other than quick scope....

Level 3

in reply to Excess-Evil

Stumperud78 wrote:

At least we camp with style and still do the objectives, rather than running around quick scoping and deliberately avoiding any and all objectives.

You can do both actually. I've recently fallen in love with the Ballista and I've found that depending on the size and layout of the map, I either go with the classic Suppressor, FMJ or Suppressor, Iron Sight. I still play the objective either way.

Level 6

in reply to TH3_IT

I like battles vs snipers, its more fun than vs spray and pray smgs players.

Level 24

Studios