Zombies ranking system fully explained! Proven and works!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Zombies ranking system fully explained! Proven and works!

The ranking system has been recently changed due to people hacking it, they are not making it harder for people to rank up in fact it is much easier than when the game first got released.

People think that playing solo or on custom easy difficulty will get you a better rank, well I can tell you that you will only have a much less chance of ranking up. This is why, your kills are deducted by a percentage on custom and solo play.

Solo play: 1 kill is worth only 25% of a regular kill on public match

Custom game: 1 kill is worth only 50% of a regular kill on public match

Public match: Every kill you get is a full kill so you will have a greater chance of ranking up.

If you were to get 10.000 kills on solo play for example then you would only get 2500 worth of full kills out of it, you may get a rank up if you were to be at skull or 2 bones but past that I doubt it, same with custom games only you would get 5000 worth of full kills out of it so you may get Knife and skull but I doubt you will reach a rank higher. Public match gives you the full kills, if you want to rank up without bumping into a group of bad players then grab some friends and play a public game together. I would reccomend getting 10.000 kills in a public game and you should get a rank up even if your at Knife and skull. This method has been proven countlessly and works. If you have any issues with your rank then leave a reply to this post and I will try to help.

Level 6
8 REPLIES

Re: Zombies ranking system fully explained! Proven and works!

in reply to reluctent

I Have a knife I have been trying to get shot guns my co op k/d is 253.5 I heard a rumor that if you have over 4000 downs you can not get your shot guns....is this true or false

Level 1

in reply to Sinisterrjs

No matter how many downs you have on your career stats you can still get to shotguns, your KD shows how well you play the game but it isn't showing your current rank position or how close you are to ranking up. My friend has over 5000 downs on his career stats but has shotgun rank. Keep playing public games and you should should eventually get a good result.

Level 6

in reply to Sinisterrjs

The thing is with the ranking system, it is based off how well you peform in an online ranked match, it will set you in a group of people with similiar skill to you, this is not based off your rank. It's based off your recent games you played online. if you play with a group of proper nooby players for example and you are the best of the best of em then your chances of ranking up will increase but if you don't do so well or cock up on reviving players then it decreases your chances of getting a rank up. A simple way to say this is the system will only rank you up if you were to survive well and play as a team member.

If you were to get 10.000 kills and you had no downs and tons of revives then this is proving your a greater asset to your team. This will basically assure you a rank up on the spot, the thing is with solo and custom is your kills are subtracted by a certain percentage as explained in the description but public games dont subtract nothing from your kills so ranking up is basically as easy as shooting a bullet. If your rank is stuck then you need to start playing a lot more public matches and being a great team player.

The temptation to troll is unbearing but that's whats screwing it up for you and your teammates, so it really ain't the best idea for your rank.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Off topic here.

Here Black Ops II Zombies it is not.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Its offtopic because its not in the zombies forums... you know, where they talk about zombies stuff.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

And wait, where did treyarch say this?

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

They said this about 3 moths ago and the wiki, dunno whether its still on. Try checking it. Sos about it being off topic.

Level 6

in reply to Megadog14

Original comment got deleted, derp.

Level 35

Studios