a new rank system for black ops 2 multiplayer?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

a new rank system for black ops 2 multiplayer?

ive heard that treyarch is doing a rank up system where every 2 times you prestige,, the amount of levels in the next 2 prestiges goes up by ten or so,,, for example,, prestige 0 has 80 leavels, pestige 1 has 80 levels, prestige 2 has 90 levels, prestige 3 has 90 levels, prestige 4 has 100 levels, and so on,, until 10th or 15th prestige,,,, has anybody else heard about this and do you think that it would be a good system to put into black ops 2?

Level 3
6 REPLIES

Re: a new rank system for black ops 2 multiplayer?

in reply to natjb2k11

I dunno... Prestiging can be kind of a grind as it is. I would like to seem them put in rewards for prestiging like Camos and customizations, etc, but to put more levels on may be a bit much. If its as fun as BlOps, however, I may not mind!

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela
Level 3

in reply to thecool-reborn

that website look farmiliar,, but i seem to remember hearing it from ali-a, whiteboy or syndicate,, but im not entirly sure,,, i just know i saw or heard it somewhere,, but that website definatly look firmiliar to me,,,thanks for the post though,,, theres a few thing on that website that i hadnt thought about befor now and its a good source of information.. thanks

Level 3

in reply to natjb2k11

Remember, until you see it or hear it from Treyarch directly, don't believe anything. This came out of a random site that said they had gotten this info leaked to them, but none of it was ever confirmed. Several YouTube guys got hold of it and reported it, all with the disclaimer that it was just speculation.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to natjb2k11

Un-Prestige you start out with 50 levels and as you prestige it goes up 5 levels up to 90 levels that is as far as i have heard

Level 1

in reply to Fangofury

That would make 10th a real grind but it would explain how you could unlock everything by 10th.

Level 18

Studios