adult rated!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

adult rated!

this game like all the others are rated for adults,so why are there so many young kids under the age playing this?? this should be monitored and handled ..im so tired of hearing screaming kids on this adult game.they arent allowed to purchace this game nor should they be allowed to play it live.thats jus bad parenting if u allow your kids to play this period! something needs to be done to correct it.these lil kids need to be banned an removed.am i wrong?

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: adult rated!

in reply to nephramorra

yes, you are

Level 16

in reply to nephramorra

Bad parenting to allow the child to play? Nah, some kids can be mature enough to handle a game like this. Its not ultra gory or anything.

Bad parenting to not keep an eye on the kid? Maybe. But then the kid could be perfectly behaved when mummy and daddy are home, and thus they could be quite justified in not expecting their darling little angel to turn into satans mouthpiece behind their backs.

And, after all, you have a mute function and can block XBL communications, and report if they are truly deserving of it.

Level 31

in reply to nephramorra

In America at least, it would be illegal to ban minors from playing this game. However, I do get where youre coming from, and I wish that kids would get matched with other kids instead of normal players.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Megadog14 wrote:

In America at least, it would be illegal to ban minors from playing this game. However, I do get where youre coming from, and I wish that kids would get matched with other kids instead of normal players.

How would it be illegal to ban minors? When the box says rated 18? > MP is not rated (per the box)

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

It would violate freedom of speech.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Megadog14

lol

Level 1

in reply to nephramorra

How many of you that oppose kids playing are actually the kids that were playing 4 or 5 years ago?  I wish my parents would have not allowed me to play ET on Atari 2600.  That game was so bad it scarred me for life. 

Level 25

in reply to nephramorra

The censorship of media is a bit dubious when it comes to violence.  The news is a good source of finding violence.

Level 31

in reply to nephramorra

online content is unrated...the rating only applies to the campaign...sorry bro

Level 11

Studios