flak jacket is op

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: flak jacket is op

in reply to deamonomic

Nope, i just set it to tdm, played the the enemy team and made the video. No modified rules.

Level 2

in reply to college101

college101 wrote:

Nope, i just set it to tdm, played the the enemy team and made the video. No modified rules.

I highly doubt that. I have never seen a player survive a headshot + crossbow explosion. you simply do not have enough health to do it. The only times it will happen like that is if A; its a fluke, or B its a custom game. Record and show that the rules are correct. Im skeptical because people actually DO try underhanded stuff like that all the time trying to "prove" whatever it is they want. And I have tested this several times Not once did I survive. If your test was true I would have survived. There is no he dies this time and not the next. So there is something different.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Did you watch the video?

I shot the target in the head twice and even let the target recover to show its not a fluke. the health is set to 100% so unless thats too much health idk what to tell you.

Level 2

in reply to college101

college101 wrote:

Did you watch the video?

I shot the target in the head twice and even let the target recover to show its not a fluke. the health is set to 100% so unless thats too much health idk what to tell you.

I did watch it and there is no way that he should have survived. I tested it myself repeatedly as well as others have said that 1 hit will kill. 1 hit should kill thats how it should be. so if yours is not then something is off. I ask that you rerecord and show the rules before you start the game, let us watch the game load, watch you run over there and shoot him again in the head. This way we eliminate the possibility of someone trying to pull something underhanded.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Just made another video that shows what you asked, just waiting for it to be uploaded.

Level 2

in reply to college101

college101 wrote:

Just made another video that shows what you asked, just waiting for it to be uploaded.

much appreciated. and thanks for not taking offense, most of the time the people who come here fight tooth and nail over showing what they are talking about and so on.

Level 45

in reply to college101

So your crying because it works?! Normally you die from ONE of each, so wearing FJ, gives you an extra impact? Hmmm isn't that the point?! 2 Claymores rather than one. What would you rather have? One claymore still kills you? C'mon!

Level 9

in reply to ItzMeMario

exactly... it makes no sense. pure stupidity.

Level 6

in reply to college101

I use FJ in a few load outs but I generally prefer LF.

Level 6

in reply to college101

OP you are actually wrong.

I use Flak Jacket. And I have been killed by every explosive in the game while using it, without being injured prior to the explosion.

If you stick the flack jacket user with symtex they are dead

If you blow up the RCXD right at their feet. They are dead

If you direct impact them with a SMAW or RPG they are dead

If you land a frag right at their feet they are dead

If you blow up a C4 right at their feet or direct impact them and blow it up at the same time they are dead

I also believe I have only survived twice to hunter killers

I have also died to bouncing beaties while wearing flak jacket.

Edit: I guess there is one explosive that has not killed me: The only explosive in the game that hasn't killed me while having flak jacket is claymores.

Level 6

Studios