getting accused of cheating on this black ops

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

getting accused of cheating on this black ops

ok so this is the problem im having.

so when u play black ops 2 everyday u become a lot better,  u can react better,  u can see people better and u get to know where people will be on each map and where to get the most kills.

but on this black ops i have got to the point where i can get 30 plus kills nearly every game easy. but now i get people accusing me of cheating.

one person said i had hacked the game and was using an aimbot . ( i am not pc savvy and only new what  a cookie was and how to clear them last year lol.) so this is well beyond my capabillities.

but  also because im using the fal with select fire attachment so i can use automatic fire, im now getting people saying im using a modded pad lol. i cant win.

one guy sent me a message saying nothing but "reported" which annoyed me.

and now im 10 prestige with diamond camo assault rifles its happening more. took me ages and a lot of effort to get diamond camo and dont want to get banned because people are just not as good as me.

my questions is can u guys see from your end if someone is cheating?  and have people being banned just for getting wrongly reported?

this would put my mind at ease.

and has anyone else had this problem? like to hear your storys.

Level 1
31 REPLIES

Re: getting accused of cheating on this black ops

in reply to lomas1984

All reports are investigated by the security team at Treyarch. Nothing will happen to your account if you play by the rules.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

Level 47

in reply to lomas1984

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

On this game I have had the good fortune to finish high on the scoreboard in most matches, so gotten my share of this from time to time.

The game can be frustrating, people think if you kill them, you must be cheating.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to lomas1984

They CAN watch the video, but probably not all are doing it. I usually just chalk it up to connection.

Level 2

in reply to djshari

ohh nice one. i got vids of me getting 26-0 and 30-0. also of me getting 43-10 and 45-10. they are my best vids

Level 1

in reply to lomas1984

ok thanks guys that put my mind at ease. and yeah i got nothing to hide. i put a lot of effort in to get that diamond camo and 10 prestige..

and i just signed up here to post this and looked at my stats. i played 255 hours of black ops 2 lol.

my next challenge is diamond pistols so cant wait for the abuse and messages to come lol.

Level 1

in reply to lomas1984

Yeah you will get alot of hate mail for those lol

Level 23

in reply to lomas1984

I got told I was a cheater while playing Combat Training of all things.

Level 21

in reply to lomas1984

I report the bots in local for cheating all the time.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

Dude those bots are good.  Def hax.

Level 8

Studios