i finally understand the match making in blops2. thank you treyarch

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

i finally understand the match making in blops2. thank you treyarch

say i wanna run around and get crazy and build up big big SPM. well, i can do that. BUT the higher i go, the harder it gets with harder people to play. lets say i wanna work on cammos and just kinda do my own thing and concentrate on acheivements. well, my SPM might drop a little. BUT, thats ok, cause as my SPM drops, i get put into easier matches. easier matches allow me to get my acheivements faster. now, you may say that its skill based matching instead of ping rate matching. to that i say:

ITS BOTH

why? because i have been playig people in my area for the last few days. over and over again(i know this because they area code thier clan tags).

cary on treyarch, its starting to dawn on this old mind that this will turn into a game that will be even better than BLOPS1. thats is.... if you release some spacious maps.

Level 18
5 REPLIES

Re: i finally understand the match making in blops2. thank you treyarch

If we get more maps size of turbine, i'll be happy

Level 2

in reply to miramichi

and yemen style maps as well.

Level 18

agreed,i will also be happier if there was some more spacious maps too

Level 8

in reply to trickster_

not just bigger maps, but bigger maps minus all the cover primed for head-glitching..even the smaller maps would be better w/o all the neck high cover, or is it chest high? IDK because when you are looking at someone behind cover you can barely see there head, but when u stand behind it you can clearly tell that your chest/arms/gun are exposed as well!  I really wish that COD would add some way to lean out from behind cover like on MOH:Warfighter, IDK how many of u played that game, but the first thing i thought when i saw how well it worked was "This would be so great in COD" Anyway, BIGGER MAPS PLZ!

Level 2

in reply to sk1N1TbacK187

Those are the people who have the perk, "Eyebrows Pro", equipped. It's super annoying when you get killed looking at someone's forehead & then all of a sudden bullets start flying from it.

Level 14

Studios