looking for help with an experiment

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

looking for help with an experiment

okay so last time I posted this I got nothing, but Id figure i would try again. I need help doing a few little experiments with BO 2 and I need someone else with a capture card to assist (I have one myself) I just need like 20 min of your time at most and for you to upload your half. I know atleast one of you will have one... YOU! I SAW YOU! GET BACK HERE! no... no come back... awww damit

Level 45
9 REPLIES

Re: looking for help with an experiment

in reply to deamonomic

maybe explaining the experiemnt you want to perform might help getting interest?

Level 5

in reply to deamonomic

If this is gonna be about lag comp again you can just fergidit.

Level 34

in reply to deamonomic

Do you want to show us that a fast paced shooter on the internet with pings above 100ms and the movement speed twice as MW2 and a Hosting based Matchmaking has lag issues?

Level 24

in reply to deamonomic

I (like CowboySr) have an odd feeling it is for a lag type experiment too. These have been done to death. Seriously, just forget about it and move on. We ALL know the game is not perfect, we ALL lag at times (some worse than others) we ALL die to bullcrap circumstances. It is a game...it is not perfect nor will it ever be,

Level 28

in reply to jwaller123

well your partially right. It is about lag. but that isnt all. I'm the type of person who enjoys learning. running these lil experiments are fun for me if tedious.

but like I was saying lag is only part of the reason. I want to see how accurate kill cams are, I know for fact that theater can be off, and now I just want to confirm that kill cams are the same (for myself). I have also always wondered what it looks like from the other side.

If you dont want to help, thats fine but your unwillingness to assist wont stop me XD ill eventually find someone to help. Its not to prove a point... tho it will likely get used that way at some point or another... not gonna lie. But moreso then that, I HAVE TO KNOW! Its the way I am... drive people crazy asking questions. I have to figure the puzzel out

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Good luck in your endeavors then!!

Level 28

in reply to deamonomic

I hope you find someone with a capture card. I would like to see a video about how accurate the killcams really are.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

yep... now that I have asked the question... its gonna haunt me till I find an answer . even if i dont get to use it in the lag wars. ty for the moral support XD

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Wow if only Treyarch had your level of curiousity and endeavour!

Level 8

Studios