the game is broke all you people saying its fine are the ones who run full teams all the time

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

the game is broke all you people saying its fine are the ones who run full teams all the time

go in to that game where your kicking ass and just watch who and how  you kill them  99% of the time you should be dead but you have that 1sec delay on your side its not my internet befour people start saying that i have 80meg down 11upload and my pings 10 the game is just broke if you have a 2meg download and a 0.30upload your a beast on cod i will be leave the cod family and moveing to something beet where its fair

Level 2
50 REPLIES

Re: the game is broke all you people saying its fine are the ones who run full teams all the time

in reply to si6989

I fail to see what running in a team has to do with this.

Level 48

Re: the game is broke all you people saying its fine are the ones who run full teams all the time

in reply to TL_Bare_B

if you run in a  team you get host 80%of the time my mate has 3megdownload and about 0.16upload and if me and my other mate joins his lobby he gets host and the other team just gets raped and it sucks no'ing its all to do with who gets on the host team  and if your on the 1sec delay side

Level 2

in reply to si6989

80% where did you pull that number from? 12 people in a lobby, even with a full team of 6 thats only a 50% of one of you getting host.

Level 48

in reply to si6989

Try running in a full team and you'll find that they suffer just as much if not more depending on the locations of the team members than the solo players do.  The benefit the teams have is knowing each others play style and often they call out the action.  So they tend to be better prepared for the fight that's about to happen than the solo player.

As lag goes, well that's a problem that we all deal with and often despite all of our fabulous numbers the problems really are somewhere either in our home setup or our ISP.  That's not to say that Activision or console server issues don't also come into play from time to time because they most certainly do.  But if you never have good matches then it's a connection problem on your end.  I had a number of issues last night but last night the Black OPs II server was known to be having issues.  So it was to be expected.  It's an unfortunate truth but even the best setups in the world do fail from time to time.  You should try a game like BF.  It's a much slower paced game and that will make the lag less noticeable.  I had to slow down my game a lot last night just to overcome the lag and it worked for the most part.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

i understand what you are saying ..... all i am saying is why cant they just put it to like black ops 1 where its local !!!!!!! or even put the uk players with the uk players and  not all of europe and usa its just stupid

Level 2

in reply to si6989

You are in an area with small territories. OF COURSE you are going to get in lobbies across Europe.

I get in lobbies that are twice the distance you are complaining about.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I'm sure there'd be a mechanism that can allow players to be matched up more locally than we currently have.  For example, I play MW2 and I get 95% of people all from the UK.  I'd be amazed to see that in MW3 and BO2 so something has gone awry.  BO1 used to be able to do that until about 8 months in or when ever it was.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I think Mac detailed what the issue is here...

Something like matchmaking thinks you are in a different location, etc.

Dedis - Matchmaking - Just the facts ma'am.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yeah I read some of it when it was referenced from another site.  Will be interesting to see the results with dedis and I'm familiar with the issues of geolocation.  I don't think I'll get the XB1 upon release since new tech tends to have teething issues anyway.

Level 31

Studios