what i think should happen to get alot more buyers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

what i think should happen to get alot more buyers

have Dedicated Servers bring back dogs no moded lobbies it would be cool if you could ride vehicles like in world at war also beta maybe this time NO PATCHING GLITCHES!!!!

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: what i think should happen to get alot more buyers

in reply to cee007

Yes... tell the people who broke every sales record for any entertainment release ever how to get more buyers(sales?).... the rest of this is unintelligible.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

i know i didnt say make sales but i hear alot of people and all my friends saying looks too much like halo and they are not getting it

Level 1

in reply to cee007

Everyone you'll ever meet in your entire life will not even come up to half of  1% of the sales that a CoD title will make.

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

No modded lobbys? They have no way to control that.

Level 5

in reply to cee007

all of your friends dont matter, it will still sell 20 million copies regardless of the hate.

Level 11

in reply to cee007

I think its all premature. The freaking REVEAL trailer broke records for views. This thing is going to sell, no matter what. While it may scare away guys like the original poster... it may attract players from other genres. I think no matter what its going to have big pre-order and first day sales. If its a good game, the sales will continue to stay solid, if its a great game it will break more records. I think IW may have dampened peoples enthusiasm for the series with this latest piece of crap, so Treyarch is under some pressure to make something the community will enjoy and rally around. If they do that, which I am hoping they will, then I think you should PLAY the game before judging it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios