1. Forum → 2. Moderators → 3. ???? → 4. PROFIT?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

1. Forum → 2. Moderators → 3. ???? → 4. PROFIT?

Hello all,

So as we can all see, this forum moves fast. Really, really fast actually, but that's the nature of things. So I wanted to go ahead and open up a thread to discuss some things.

This is what I've got in the back of my mind regarding two things.

Zombie Clans

We seem to butt heads on this one and it ultimately isn't going to change. Clan threads have to go to the clan sub-forum, but we can possibly have a pinned thread highlighting them. We'd post some basic information a link to your thread.

Pick Up Groups

I'm fine with these just being posted, at random, when people need a group to play with. Would you rather it this way, or should we have a pinned thread for this too?

So, how do you feel about these two? Anything else you'd like to discuss? Also please remember that I am just a forum moderator. I can't offer and don't have any time tables or information beyond what you guys have.

Edit: I'm only going to discuss forum related content. This isn't a gernal Zombies idea discussion thread.

- Foxy

42 REPLIES

Re: 1. Forum → 2. Moderators → 3. ???? → 4. PROFIT?

in reply to iif0xh0undii

yeah, i think that maybe having a pinned sub-forum for those is the way to go. I just want to ask, what does the "IDEAS" section of this forum do? we can only post discussions (as far as i am aware) at the moment.

I'll just say, you'll probably need to make these two pinned sub forums brazenly visible, occasionally i find stuff nothing to do with zombies on this thread haha

Level 11

in reply to Bush_Wookie_95

With the coming changes to the forum, you'll be able to see things a bit better. Ideas will be discussed at a later date.

in reply to iif0xh0undii

ok, i'm happy with that then, i'd be good to see a change i guess!

Level 11

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Maybe a chat room sort of thing, so that people can shout out what map they want to play, and people can post their responses more quickly.

Level 9

in reply to RaGinGiNsaNiTy1

I don't feel solid about requestingg a "chat room" or "chat box." Those hardly work well. A thread for PUGs would suffice.

Highlighted

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Bumped and added to featured content.

in reply to iif0xh0undii

It's good i'll be able to write exactly my idea of zombie map and its senario for the coments everyone. It can be like that better maps and a better game.

Level 1

in reply to iif0xh0undii

I like the idea of having sub-forum's for them both.  Makes it easier to find when coming online and searching through the website. To add to my thought, it will also make for less trash in the real forums in regards to clan or party questions.  Keep the real forum for game discussion/advise/tips and such only.

Message was edited by: wridtrvlr

Level 31

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Let's clean up the terminiology.

A sub-forum is an actual forum dedicated to something. An example would be the Zombies sub-forum within the Black Ops II forums.

A thread is an actual discussion, it isn't an actual forum.

We're not going to have a zombie clan or zombie PUG sub-forum. We'd have pinned threads for those if we agreed on them.

Studios