1. Forum → 2. Moderators → 3. ???? → 4. PROFIT?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: 1. Forum → 2. Moderators → 3. ???? → 4. PROFIT?

in reply to iif0xh0undii

I would like sub-forums.  That was my input.  But if it's not on the table then we definitely need some pinned threads in order to keep the clutter to a min.  The zombs forums for BOPS was full of people requesting parties and they never had any input towards the game.  I vote for pinned threads!

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

Awesome, just wanted to make sure everyone was clear.

in reply to iif0xh0undii

I actually don´t mind as long as the forum isn´t plagued with those threads.

What I think would be cool is an aside forum for "Zombie Ideas", because this would show the community that Treyarch does want some feedback towards what they like/want for the zombie mode.

I believe it would be awesome to see a famous idea added in some way to a zombie map, etc.

With an "Idea" forum, it would be easier to find great ways to improve the game, gameplay, map design, and overall many other aspects of Black Ops 2.

Level 5

in reply to Captain_Warrell

Just so we're clear, you're ok with pick-up-group threads being in this sub-forum as long as they aren't too frequent?

--------------------

I think it'd be a bad idea to segregate too much in regards to sub-forums. This space performs well as a catalyst for Zombie ideas and discussion. I'm also sure that Treyarch is sampling the forums every now and then anyway, so opening up a new sub-forum might be a bit unneeded. Time will tell though.

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Mmm yeah guess you´re right. Thanks for replying though.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to iif0xh0undii

A sub forum would work best I feel, and keep separate games separate

Level 1

in reply to iif0xh0undii

I don't know if this is possible but if you could create a form in which people fill out if they are trying to pick up players to make the layout consistant. It would have features like time (including time zone), map(s), etc... plus a small place for comments. Just some input.

Also on a side note, just wondering how you came to become a moderator for COD. I was just wondering what sort of steps one would have to pursue.

Level 21

in reply to iif0xh0undii

It would be nice if there were another box at top saying something like, "game groups" or something.  It would be wayyyyy easier to find people that want to play without it being too difficult.  Also, can you please watch for people bumping.  It's ok for the first few times, but if there's someone going "nahhdhhfhgjjdncjsjcjdj" every 5 seconds so people see their posts, please respond appropriately.  Thanks!!!

Level 11

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Can you add a report feature for spoilers?

For example, if I click on a thread that happens to have spoilers but the title of the thread gives no indication that there will be spoilers or for people that put the spoiler in the title which ruins it for everyone.

This is one thing I fear will happen: People will put spoiler in the title of their thread or people will put spoilers in their thread without giving a warning.

There should be a report feature for this.

Level 23

in reply to Becon_of_Death

I agree, There should be an abuse button just for over-all reports.

- Spoilers

- Useless threads

and I cant think of other examples but you get the point

Level 4

Studios