1. Forum → 2. Moderators → 3. ???? → 4. PROFIT?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: 1. Forum → 2. Moderators → 3. ???? → 4. PROFIT?

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Ok, remember what u said about we r cool with every once in awhile there's a post about people wanting to group up and play zombies, but it becomes a problem when the forum is littered with it.  I think we are reaching that point.  Just checked and there are at lease like 6 or 7 posts about wanting to join up in clans/parties.  Can you look into this and see what you can do?

Level 11

in reply to ThaBestStriker--7

Forwarded some stuff to our site staff and they were able to fix a few issues with the forum. Without switching tabs, we can now see the featured content. So I'll be making the pick up group thread soon.

Got any good names?

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Hey man, as the forums are out longer and longer, we are starting to get more and more duplicate threads, or stuff addressing the same or close to same exact topic.  Now I'm ok if someone has expanded on something brought up briefly in somebody elses thread, but when they go in and someone is saying, "hey, this is a good idea" and then different guy comes in and titles it different but makes the same exact points on it not making it origional, it really frustrates me.  It's probably just a personal problem lol, but I've been on here for awhile now, you could probably tell me better than I could remember, and I'm seeing the same topics addressed over and over again.  Is there anything you can do about this at all?  Also, thanks for sticking with us and actually listening and fixing problems that are coming up with the forums.  We, the gaming community, really appreciate it. 

On a side note, how exactly do you become a moderator?  And are you paid or is it volunteer work?  I've been thinking about doing something like that because I'm ALWAYS online and I'm running out of things to do.

Level 11

Studios