+1 stat for good sportsmanship

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: +1 stat for good sportsmanship

in reply to Ghamorra

I like it.

I remember back in the good ol days when most MP on line games ended in a flood of GGs at the end, not the quitterfest or worse the losers making a ton of excuses why you won because you suck?

Strange days indeed.

Level 22

in reply to Doc_SoCal

I can't play a game without someone accussing another of hacking or something. I listen to my brother play and I complains about every death never taking responsibility for his own actions

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I was in a game of domination last night. we only lost game by a couple of points but all way through one guy was shouting at one or two enemy players saying I'm reporting you and you etc.

Got on my nerves. He finished top of our leaderboard aswell. I was second. I've never shouted at anyone in a game. It's only a game

Level 7

in reply to wec2010

Everyone gets upset and some people need to vent to keep them calm.

I have a clan member who's a great player, the type who always has the most kills and most caps while keeping his deaths low. He has a poor mental mindset though and always needs to make up excuses, not because he's a sore loser but it helps keep him calm.

After the game he say good game and give props to those who need it, but during the game you sometimes have to mute him

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

each time i look at this thread, it looks like a better and better idea.

i like it..

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to sdredger

I'm glad this thread is getting a lot of positive attention. I think this could being a lot of good to the game

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I always stay in for the match bonus. And I we do hammer down on another team, I also compliment the player for staying and finishing it out. Good post man !

Level 19

in reply to fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

Focusing on good sportsmanship can do a lot for a game. It has the potential to cut down on the cheap gameplay, this game offers very little incentive for honest players

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

a way to +1 people would be pretty cool., a like button would be a decent idea. i was in a lobby today where three people on my team told me "good game". that surprised me. i can't remember that last time i heard those words ANYWHERE in a lobby. it was odd... but kinda cool.

Level 14

in reply to Ghamorra

The idea that their is any kind of sportsmanship in this game implies that the game is fair, when it is actually a connection based scam that forces people to use cheap tactics instead of skill.

Level 20

Studios