+1 stat for good sportsmanship

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: +1 stat for good sportsmanship

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

Even when faced with a horrible connection there are those who still say good game and such. Today I played against a 12yr old kid from New York. He was the most positive person I have ever met. We completely destroyed him and his 20+ teammates that came and went throughout the match. He stayed through it all

After several matches of him being on the other team and losing he started to do better and eventually gave us a real challenge. We picked him up after that game because he was fun to have in the party. It didn't matter what the connection was, score, or anything. He played to have fun and would have more than deserved a +1

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

this is a great idea, a reputation meter kind of thing, i havent read the whole thread so if no one has mentioned it, you should not be able to give or receive +1 to or from players on your freinds list. (i see op spoke of it)

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

This is a good idea ONLY IF you could only give a +1 and not a -1. Reason why is because it is too easy to piss off someone. You could dominate that one guy and then suddenly your Reputation got -200.

Level 7

in reply to Zorz0rz

Zorz0rz wrote:

This is a good idea ONLY IF you could only give a +1 and not a -1. Reason why is because it is too easy to piss off someone. You could dominate that one guy and then suddenly your Reputation got -200.

Yep, I think I have thay somewhere

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Today I two K9 units in one game, I'm not great at this game so this was a major achievement for me but guess what??? The stupid host dashboards and the host migration fails. Hosts who Dashboard and ragequit frequently should get blacklisted so they cannot host on public matches and people who stick around even when things are tough definately need to be rewarded.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

BukLau101 wrote:

people who stick around even when things are tough definately need to be rewarded.

Completely agree

Level 75

Studios