4 player Nacht

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

4 player Nacht

Looking for 3 people to do a 4 player game on Nacht BO1, XBOX. Would like to hit 30 but my target at the moment is to at least hit 25. No training. May take a few attempts as success is dependent upon weaponry. One night this week or whenever 3 people respond.

GT: DaveLo07

Level 9
22 REPLIES

Re: 4 player Nacht

in reply to Davelo07

GT is Megadog14.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Ok cool, just waiting on 2 more....

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Davelo07

Hey I'll do it with you guys.

GT: gamemonster7

Level 1

in reply to gamemonster7

Ok, i'll add you. If no one else responds I might be able to find a 4th.

If anyone has a better strategy or any different ideas then feel fee to add, I'm not saying we have to do it this way, but it's the only successful 4 player strategy I've managed to use on this map.

My plan is to hold down the room with the potato mashers. If you don't open the stairs (the ones in the spawn room) then there is only one window and one door for the zombies to come through.

You want to be in a narrow diamond formation facing the door. Whoever doesn't have a wonder weapon needs decent automatic weapons (commando, galil, hk21, rpk) and you want to position the players in the diamond depending on weapon. The player on the right of the formation wants to cover the window with a little help from the player at the back. The player at the front and on the left want to cover the door (although the other 2 will help when nothing is at the window) and interchange positions to reload and cover each other.

Whoever has the thundergun wants to be at the back of the formation. Every so often the other 3 players want to stop killing zombies. The player at the back of the formation wants to back up into the corner where the potato mashers are and the other 3 players want to slowly make their way back. As soon as the room is full of zombies, player 4 shoots the thundergun clearing the room, and everyone pushes out to their original positions. Obviously monkeys are a big help and if you run out of ammo, there is unlimited potato mashers on the wall. Gonna need to hump the box between rounds though as ammo becomes an issue.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

You can add me. GT same as my forum username.

Level 2

in reply to BuIlDaLiBlE

Cool, will do

Level 9

in reply to BuIlDaLiBlE

Tried to add you but couldn't. Might be easier if you add me.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

I can play but I'm kinda busy with other related things (Castle Crashers walk though on Friday and doing the BO1 Easter Eggs on Saturday). Incase things change here's my GT:JUGG3RNAUT510

Level 5

in reply to Jugg3naut510

If you still want a game were on now

Level 9

Studios