400 cheaters on top from number 1 on career has black ops 2 been hacked ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

400 cheaters on top from number 1 on career has black ops 2 been hacked ?

what's up with Black ops 2 has black ops 2 been hacked counted about 400 people cheating the game they seams to be getting swam dogs vsat with 1 kill people need answers now

Level 6
16 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: 400 cheaters on top from number 1 on career has black ops 2 been hacked ?

in reply to saswookey11

A week upon ps3 DLC 4 release, Ghosts coming out soon aswell... I started playing bo2 6 months ago and already a shit ton of hackers was on top of Leaderboard, don't hope for anything to change dude...

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

think il stick to infinity ward next time they do make the better game treyarck lol trog arck lol as for infinity ward they make a game they stick by it as for for treyarck make a  good game then F*** it up as they start it

Level 6

in reply to saswookey11

I couldn't agree with you more.

Level 4

in reply to saswookey11

You do realize that Infinity Ward & Treyarch are both parts of Activision and as far I have seen, the support levels have been equally bad on both sides (BO2 & MW3).

And as far as the original poster's comment, here's the deal I think I have realized at this point, Hackers paid for the game as well and because of that Treyarch is not going to do anything about them.  You can report them until you are blue in the X button but it does not change anything.  I have realized that I think one of the other posters is correct, they stop worrying about handing out any penalties for hackers the closer the release date comes to the new game.  Why is that?  Because people will get frustrated and move to the new game hoping that there won't be hackers on that as well.  Unfortunately, I have read on like three sites now that programmers in China already have most of the code for Ghosts which means of course it won't be long until hacks for that will be available for sale.  And the wheel keeps turning

Level 8

in reply to magis1231

So my guess was right that Ghosts is ALREADY hacked prolly, and the game's not even released... that's bad. Wonder how many ppl pré-ordered the game?

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

I know that right now according to Amazon (mainly because I do support for their main office branch here occasionally), I was talking to a SVP and he said that Ghosts pre-orders have already outsold BO2 pre-orders from the last release, so I am going to have to say A LOT.

And yes, I believe that launch day, Ghosts will be hacked already and they will be rushing to put a patch out to cover the hacks and glitches already released.

Level 8

in reply to magis1231

Good thing i'm a zombie player, screw Ghosts, i didn't pre-order or plan to buy it until at least 2 years after everyone is done playing it

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

You know, I think something may be broken in me because for the life of me I cannot play zombie mode.  I have tried, but more often than not I turn into zombie food rather than getting an enjoyable experience out of it.  I must have a lot of very tasty brains.  Heck, I cannot even figure out how to play the single player campaign on zombies so that I can get the storyline or whatnot, I guess I really am dense at that side of the game.

Level 8

in reply to magis1231

Hmm solo campaign? Dude your high There is no campaign solo on zombie, it's just the same thing you'd do with 2-3-4 players, but solo. The story is just doing the Easter Eggs, that MOST of em required 4 players anyway to get... When they get those hamsters back up, i'll play a Zombie with ya and show you how it's done

Level 14

Studios