A CHALLENGE FOR ACTIVISION / TREYARCH

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

A CHALLENGE FOR ACTIVISION / TREYARCH

to TREYARCH / ACTIVISION

As a Ex Brit Soldier i have a challenge for you .

i think the character in the game on NUKETOWN is a bit slow getting from 1 side of the map to the other i think a real soldier can beat the character in the multi game on nuketown same kit on starting at the fence line at the back of 1 house and finishing at the fence line on the other side of the map back of the other house .

Level 6
8 REPLIES

Re: A CHALLENGE FOR ACTIVISION / TREYARCH

in reply to saswookey11

Probably true but with all of the troubles that CoD games have with keeping the hitbox aligned with the character model as is, it's probably not a good idea to make them any faster.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

This. Add some lag and the hit detection gets really bad.

Often enough you see someone playing on an unstable connection going knife only or using the ballistic knife, and your shots won't register at all because there's lag, extremely fast character movement, and hitboxes that are not even remotely aligned with character model.

Level 22

in reply to Raketti

this post is nothing to do with lag and connection its a challenge to activision and treyarch thank you

Level 6

in reply to saswookey11

Would the OP still want faster running if he knew it meant that he could no longer hit opponents?

Level 15

in reply to saswookey11

What real soldier would sprint as fast as he can non-stop into and through enemy lines?  I mean besides a dead one.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to Kothar44

no just from fence line to fence line

Level 6

in reply to saswookey11

hmm.  every time I play Nuketown the enemy is between the two back fences.  In fact both teams are.  And I do mean every game.  Where exactly do you have the entire other team sit while you sprint fence to fence?

Level 15

in reply to saswookey11

How do we prove this?

Maybe we build a Nuketown in real life and scale it to the Nuketown on Black Ops 2 taking into account your shoe size, stepping distance, body weight and height. The same stats for the console soldier and have you in the real life Nuketown and someone controlling the shoulder on a console and you race in your respected areas?

Level 14

Studios