A Sign of weakness or smart

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

A Sign of weakness or smart

I know this isn't new but if you ask the team to save a zombie at the end of a round is that a sign of weakness or is it smart?

Level 18
17 REPLIES

Re: A Sign of weakness or smart

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

Both

Level 9

in reply to whots_his_face

So you are saying it's a sign of weakness how? I ask because someone made a comment to me the other day and it got me thinking. I really don't see how it's a weakness knowing to get your set up with saving a zombie instead of getting downed causing the team to come save your ass thus risking theirs.

Level 18

So you are saying it's a sign of weakness how?

I would say some people see it as a sign of weakness as you are taking a breather to rearm yourself where as you are kind of supposed to do it mid round, hence the reason for some box locations being in tough spots within the map. This will be partially why Treyarch decided to make the crawlers die off eventually on BO2.

Personally though, I think it is smart.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

DeathBringer-Zen wrote:

This will be partially why Treyarch decided to make the crawlers die off eventually on BO2.

I thought it was because the crawlers bleed to death. A full zombie that get's shot also has this but if you don't shoot it they stay alive/respawn. You probably know that but I don't think it's because they want you to do it during mid round. If they did they would have made it where it goes to the next round after the last spawn of zombies during the round.

Level 18

They had the wounded zombies die off if they were shot to both make it harder to keep one alive, and to keep people from getting cheap points on respawning zombies. Shoot a zombie a couple of times with a pistol, then run off and reshoot it when it respawns, then repeat. But they definitely were trying to make it harder to keep a zombie alive since it takes away from the game a little, though it has become necessary, especially for high rounds and Easter eggs.

I agree with most of the other responses. its a sign of both, but mostly being smart. If you want to go far in the game, you need to keep one alive during many points through the game. But some people rely on it too much and need it each round.

Level 32

Smart. I'd rather get things done in the early rounds .. Kinda bugs me I try to keep 1 then some Rambo kills it off.

I like to know where everyone is and what their planning for when something goes wrong

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to HalcyonDays1

Exactly how I feel because the game doesn't really start until everyone has everything but the ones that kill the zombies off are the ones that agree to try and make it far but still want to kill the last zombie. Is this just a troll being impatient or what?

Level 18

And the impatient ones are usually the first to quit when things get rough. As CombustiblSquid said If a player goes down they need time to recover, especially on a map like tranzit or origins.

Level 1

That's silly. Saving a zombie is just a useful method of preparing for the next round. It's smart and almost every decent player I know does it, especially after going down and losing their perks or guns.

Level 13

Studios