A message to people who thinks that Origins sucks

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: A message to people who thinks that Origins sucks

in reply to Psychobilly_X

I hit 58 on town with the Ray Gun. If you run out of ammo you need to hit the box to get a new one.... and you can either do this at end of a round with a zombie or two(best way), but most likely once you hit the higher rounds you will have to recycle the Ray Gun out of the box mid round, so you have to train the zombies tight and close when you hit the box.

It's the only weapon that will kill unless you want to shoot the DSR which is pointless(which will kill with a few shots to the head til the mid 45s).... the reason why the Ray Gun is needed for high rounds is because of it's splash damage.

Level 1

in reply to sodapopdude87

A gay gun? on this map? BUAHAHAHAHAHA

And do wut with it? how long does this take?

Yeah right....

Level 26

And sorry the wall guns eventually turn to complete garbage.... trust me I know what I am talking about. Not only that but to buy the ammo for your pack a punched wall weapons gets expensive... Ray Gun is only effective weapon on those maps.

Level 1

in reply to sodapopdude87

sodapopdude87 wrote:

Not only that but to buy the ammo for your pack a punched wall weapons gets expensive

1. 4500 is not expensive

2. You'd spend more than that anyway to cycle the Ray gun.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

What I find funny is that I rarely see people aim for the head with every good headshot gun, they just aim for the body and complain how bad it is. The ray gun eventually turns into a crawler machine, not worth recycling. It's better to invest in a ray gun mark 2, or even better, use the ultimate staffs.

Level 14
Highlighted

While a wall gun on round 25 will take about a clip or 2 or 3 to kill a single zombie the Ray Gun will still be useful.

Level 5

in reply to AAxAssassinxJFK

I do not agree with you on that sorry. I really am.

Level 6

okay this forum exploded since i have been gone stop bitching about the map if you don't like it don't play it it is as simple as that like i said if you wanna go past 100 then play the older maps this map was more story based because that is what a majority wanted

Level 8

If you think wall guns are shit, then more likely it's you that's shit.  I hit 75 on town, 79 on Nuketown, and 61 on Farm.  Never once did I pick up the ray gun.  Wall guns are the way to go.  The developers that made this map are the same team that made the WaW maps, also known as the best maps.  This map is run by wall guns.  Seeing as I got to 103 on Der Riese and never even hit the box on BO1, and 67 on Die Rise, also never hitting the box, you're retarded.  Wall guns are the only sure fire way to survive.  Also, Ever upgraded a staff?  Play it right and you can get 50+ kills with the upgraded wind staff, and if you get the golden helmet, you can just train and use the robot to kill all your zombies. 

Level 5

I'm gonna be honest here, I can agree with you on the terms that the map isn't as easy as buried, it must have been harder to make and the twists are pretty sweet but the map was overhyped, it wasn't to what I expected, don't get me wrong the layout was pretty cool and the panzer soldat was a nice touch. The scenery in Agartha and the teleporters were smart but there were certain parts OVER worked and others NEEDED and extra look at.

The Pack-a-punch camo is smart and the box and 'wunderfizz' was a nice touch but the fact that there were not one but THREE robots just shocked me, it was a nice thought but like I said, OVER worked. If there were to be one then it could patrol parts of the map standing and picking up zombies and even people before crushing them (downing the player(s)) before dropping the bodies with this you could do something to the ground that the robot stands on which then reveals the part after lifting the foot. The thing that really lets me down is the 'songs of the ancients' explain how they had records and gramophones. I also would have thought something else could have been added instead of songs it could've been runes or even crystals or something with a more ancient feel but SONGS!

The size of the map is fairly big but when I heard it was the biggest! I expected well... Bigger than this, there could've been more trenches a bigger no mans land, more of a battle ground but I'll still give them props cause it still is big. The perk-a-cola and wunderfizz was an excellent idea, I only wish there had been a few more perks added, maybe secret ones or ones dug up in zombie blood.

The Easter egg was long but not a good climax, more could've been added (I don't just mean the ending cutscenes but something more) and its unbeknown to me how robots that were made 100s of years later with the only thing in common is the 115 affect said staffs and the entrance to Agartha and the Easter egg, these said robots weren't around for the ancients.

but apart from this, there are many more ups and downs about the map, the base 3 and 4 numbers would've been a great puzzle except it was leaked after a day how to translate them on the wiki, some puzzle. the weather changes, he 4 player not -too- OP wunder weapons (staffs) are excellent, you build them and you choose what kind and to upgrade them with the Souls, -leaked- puzzles and activate different things around said map is the best idea for the last DLC for black ops 2 -as well as the all perks-.

the fact that it IS harder is a great improvement, I wouldn't want it to be as easy as buried but I'm not saying buried is all that bad. The paralyzer may be powerful but if you introduced it into origins I doubt people would last very long without said staffs.

Once you know your way around its pretty easy so to be honest, there is a mix between whether its good or not so you can understand the people who hate it's side and the people who don't's side.

Level 1

Studios