A solution to Bullshitscoping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

A solution to Bullshitscoping

Back to back killcams today showed a guy getting shot several times only to ADS and kill his target instantly with a quickscope. Had he been using any other gun he would have died without landing a shot. This is one of the biggest reasons people hate the quickscoping, it completely negates shooting someone with anything other than a OHK weapon if the person you're shooting can quickscope you with a sniper kill you instantly. At least shotguns have range, snipers don't.

My solution is quite simple and it should be put into effect on all weapons. When being shot at ADS time should be increased by at least 50% and movement speed reduced by 25% (Toughness does not counter this only flinch). No more shooting someone only to get turned on and pull off some lucky ass headshot that you got because flinching moved your crosshair up to the persons head. No more emptying a clip into a kid and getting OHK by a sniper.

This doesn't remove quickscoping from the game and if the person had terrible aim you can still win the gun fight. All this does is reduce the amount of BS associated with shooting first and bloodying your targets screen only to die from a few lucky shots

Level 75
100 REPLIES

Re: A solution to Bullshitscoping

in reply to Ghamorra

LOL! I like you're method! But here's how I avoid them, If I see a party, all I have to check is their combat record and weopon usage summary. If it's in game, I make fun of them by jumping around! Trust me on that one, I get a LOOOT of rage feedbacks!

Level 8

in reply to Ghamorra

QSing should not be in a the game. I lump it in the same category as hacking. Your using the games inability to compensate for the movement so it just makes the assumption the you wanted to aim at that specific location. ADS time should be slowed 70 percent, it should be a weapon for hard scoping. You know a exploit is overused when you are in a lobby and there are 5 QSers in the lobby running around as if it an AR. TreyArc doesn't want to take it out due to the little kids who run around doing trick shots with it.

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

I agree with the ADS delay but not the movement speed decrease. Then we would have people complaining that they can't run around corners before getting killed, and frankly, I wouldn't like the movement decrease either

Level 7

in reply to DaPhillyCheeze

Are there THAT many QSers? Never come across one for 2 months. Although, i rather have them than LMG Target Finder a$$holes.

Level 8

in reply to PRiDE11

See them all the time, more than Lmg tf guys

Level 4

in reply to Lawman911

I wish I had your account. LMG TF guys are motherfukers!

Level 8

in reply to PRiDE11

Idk about the ps3 but on the wii-u there are 2 good clans that play gw a lot that only quickscope and going against them is frustrating as hell

Level 7

in reply to DaPhillyCheeze

Reducing movement speed decreases the ability to knife through gun fire

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I don't really mind except when my bullets disappear

Level 7

Studios