AFK players need to be put on probation...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

AFK players need to be put on probation...

I'm tired of starting a match and some guy on my team just sits in the spawn for most of the game or the whole game. All this does is give the enemy team killstreaks, it helps the enemy team win, and it makes our team lose.

These players need to be put on probation just like the people who quit multiple games.

Level 30
18 REPLIES

Re: AFK players need to be put on probation...

in reply to illstplaya2live

Yes! I agree 100%! The game needs to just look for lack of button pushing and if it notices it, kicks the player and places them on a 5 minute probation. I can get behind this 110%! Great idea.

Level 40

If they don't move for a period of time, they get kicked but yeah, it does hurt your team when you have a player like that on your team. I never understood why people didn't just exit the lobby. You have to quite several games in a row in a short period of time to get probation anyway's.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

zvers wrote:

If they don't move for a period of time, they get kicked but yeah, it does hurt your team when you have a player like that on your team.

It only hurts the team if they keep getting killed, giving points to the other team.  If they are a really crappy player and would otherwise die a lot, sitting in the corner may be better, at least they may pick off a headless chicken or two while they're there

Level 22

That's a good idea man. Totally agree with you.

Level 19

I totally agree. But also, once they get kicked, it takes so long jst for a new player to join in...

Level 9

in reply to Viper-BSM

That's true. That is a downfall also.

Level 19

in reply to Viper-BSM

I look at it this way.

I rather have 4v6, then have a total of 5 players on my team, with one guy giving the enemy easy kills.

Level 30

I think it's a form of reverse boosting, I think it mostly happens in party games. I think it stems from the skill based matchmaking.

Level 25

in reply to HaitianCreation

HaitianCreation wrote:

I think it's a form of reverse boosting, I think it mostly happens in party games. I think it stems from the skill based matchmaking.

Why would people reverse boost, unless there a phake PM?

Level 31

Studios