Accurate Zombies "Ranking System" Post (Kills to Downs Debunked Too)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Re: A Much More Accurate "Ranking" System

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Thank you.
With regards to your not deranking, I had the same situation on Die Rise as I learnt the map. It was the first time I'd ever struggled with a map and it took me a lot of games to get far at all. I still wasn't deranked though, and by round seven you have killed just over one-hundred zombies (on average) which is what I believe to be the threshold for the knife. Another person actually made a post of how many zombies per round appear, and despite it being incomplete I can account (for the most part) that they are correct. It states you'll have killed (without nukes) 123 zombies (reference here: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200539438)

Or maybe it isn't simple, either one seems likely right now.

Level 4

in reply to DavetheDisturbing

An enjoyable read, and one that makes a lot of sense. Well done.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Thank you. I'm glad I've been able to entertain and inform (hopefully).

Level 4

All sounds great and everything, but how do you explain this? After 5 games I had 10,000 kills, and remained at 1 bone. After 10 games played I had 15,000 kills. Still 1 bone. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a hell of a lot of kills:games played, and I still hadn't ranked up. This was playing public matches with friends, getting between 1,000 and 2,000 kills per game. Still no rank up..stuck on one bone

Level 1

in reply to aimbawter

You are not the only one this has happened to recently. Seems likely your rank has glitched out. Contact Treyarch and they may be able to give you a stat reset that may resolve it.

Level 53

in reply to aimbawter

i believe the ranking system kicks in at 30k kills could be wrong but thats when i noticed i started ranking up

Level 5

in reply to aimbawter

From what I can tell, there seem to be two possibilities:

DeathBringer-Zen and wickedserk could be right, and your rank is glitched (though not purposefully). I have seen situations with others who have glitched "ranks" on the forums, where they are also stuck on low ranks.

The other is maybe I am incorrect, at least to an extent.

I have a second account that I have not played Zombies on, this weekend I will play it a little on said account and perhaps report back on how my stats and rank changed/did not change.

Level 4

well i dont understand it though if you got a PS3 can you help me level up to knife on die rise

no mic required

ThreadVsPeguin2

Level 2

in reply to THEREFREDEDED

How I believe the system works is by comparing the number of kills to the number of games that you have played is. You divide the kills by the games played to achieve that number. You cannot count your games played unless you keep track of them by yourself. The higher the ratio of kills to games played that you have, then the better the emblem. Example: You may have one-thousand kills. However, to achieve those one-thousand kills, you have played twenty games. After dividing those kills by the games played, you will have the result of fifty. I think this would put you at the plain skull emblem (level three) as it is below one-hundred, yet on/above fifty. However, if you keep playing games and get higher and higher amounts of kills per game, your emblem will eventually increase. I hope this clarified it somewhat.

I can try, however I'm currently a student in my final year of education of school, so I'm usually busy.

Level 4

Re: A Much More Accurate "Ranking" System (It's Not Kills to Downs)

Very nice post man...well done very informative.

I made a post with some changes according to yours//to have a  more complete view on the whole System-Emblem-Ratio thing. I hop my post will explain a little why there are so many differences in Ratio/points regarding to emblems.... whether its K/D or K/G (kills to games as you describe).

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414230753#414230753

What do you think? ,, and keep up the good work!

Level 4

Studios