Activision need to introduce some kind of rank reset option for zombies

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Activision need to introduce some kind of rank reset option for zombies

It's not fair how they watched us play a new game and gave us no hint about how the ranking system worked and now they refuse to reset it because it takes too much of their time, more like 5 mins of their time. If anybody agrees with me on this then leave a reply.

Level 6
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Activision need to introduce some kind of rank reset option for zombies

in reply to reluctent

Why does your rank matter?

It's a game

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

I don't give a s*** about my rank but I can see where your comin from though, why can't these lifeless pricks just stop ranting on about their ranks and stuff, do they seriously understand that if their not ranking up then their to crap at the game. I only want this option so its there and gives people the option to reset their stats like on MP. I dont care whatsoever about what rank I'm at, but I just want htis option so we won't have as many filthy cheats playing zombies like its their life

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

The cheats won't reset their ranks, they will keep them at a high level.

This post makes no sense

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

I mean the people who can't get to high ranks, people stuck at 2 bones for example. They get obsessed with glitching thinking its the only way they can play. My mates also agree on this, they hate people hellbent on finding new glitches to put up on utube when all that's gonna happen is the glitches are gonna get patched. They ruin great maps like Origins and buried. Why can't people just play the game properly, oh let me guess. There to thick minded to pull the trigger or run off screaming cus a zombies double slapped em, well i know how that zombie felt,lol

Level 6

Studios